• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Fixtures 21/22

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly tho we’ve fallen so far, I look at our fixtures and feel like we can barely beat anyone 🤣 duck sake man

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Burnley away on Sep 10 and Norwich at home on Sep 11? Must be an error.

Only Arsenal could finally not play in Europe and still have an awful schedule

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I have a feeling the Kroenkes will not sack Arteta no matter what. They certainly won't go for Conte if they do sack him.

I'm not in a hopeful state of mind.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Feel that City and Chelsea in the first three will just extend the run of games Arteta will be given. Sort of a get out of jail card for the first three matches.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought we would have a tough start, so not surprised.

Arteta really needs to beat Brentford in the first game, or it could get ugly for him!

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea City and Sp**s in first 6?
Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Other than that early fixture our remaining fixture is stable there is not back to back games against top 6 teams. Still if Arteta doesn't want to get sacked the first 6 games are important we don't want to play catch up that early on.

Top Bottom