• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Hall of Fame

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Whiskey nose praising the Invincibles. I know all those Utd fans that try to downplay it are in serious pain right now.

Sir Alec's 13 league titles are unprecedented & will likely never be achieved again.

In equal measure, our Invincible season will also never be replicated. That beautiful Gold plated PL trophy is worth 10 of its silver counterpart!!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I pity anyone who didn't experience at least some of Ferguson v Wenger of the late 90s/early 00s, one of the greatest sporting rivalries ever.

Imagine thinking Pep and Klopp with their annoying mean girl-esque back and fourth is the peak of the Prem, game's gone!

Wenger's quip about everyone thinking they had the prettiest wife at home when Ferguson alleged they played the better football despite us winning the double in 2002 (which infuriated Sir Alex) will stand the test of time :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
FsdPv-bacAAlOYK
Tony, Sol and the failed boxer for me.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
9th top scorer in PL history. He had a good career.
and 0 Premier League titles to count for.

You can make an argument for Shearer as top scorer, great player in his time and having a single PL title, but Jermaine Defoe !??? :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
and 0 Premier League titles to count for.

You can make an argument for Shearer as top scorer, great player in his time and having a single PL title, but Jermaine Defoe !??? :lol:
Trophies shouldn’t define individual player. Out of the thousands of players who have played in the PL since 1992, only 8 have scored more than Defoe. That’s pretty good.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trophies shouldn’t define individual player. Out of the thousands of players who have played in the PL since 1992, only 8 have scored more than Defoe. That’s pretty good.

It's why David James is going to be a Hall of Fame lock. Most appearances for a keeper ever still unless I'm mistaken.

People haven't got their head round it yet.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's why David James is going to be a Hall of Fame lock. Most appearances for a keeper ever still unless I'm mistaken.

People haven't got their head round it yet.
I think he’s most appearances by a GK. Gareth Barry, Giggs, Lampard and Milner have surpassed him.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How many get picked? Lots of strong candidates. Adams, Cole, Andy Cole, Sol, Rio and Terry.
Not sure if they take the old First Division into account, if they do, then Adams should really be a given. Though, he might be sort of forgotten these days, sad as it is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure if they take the old First Division into account, if they do, then Adams should really be a given.
He’s a weird one, the forgotten great CB maybe, career is divided between the first division and PL, career is also divided between pre and post Sky sports.

Many regard him as the best CB ever in British football. Leader since 17 etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Andy Cole was/is underrated, very slick. 1 in 2 at his peak.

Didn’t get many England minutes due to Shearer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom