• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This game was brutal. I wasn't able to see anything but highlights from the two first games. This was my first one for the season start to finish. We are just so far behind the better teams in the PL it is scary. Never seen a worse set up or more disorganised and lackadaisical display by us. At least when we lost 5-1 to Bayern (twice) last season we had spells when we were playing okay. This was just dross from start to finish.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
This game was brutal. I wasn't able to see anything but highlights from the two first games. This was my first one for the season start to finish. We are just so far behind the better teams in the PL it is scary. Never seen a worse set up or more disorganised and lackadaisical display by us. At least when we lost 5-1 to Bayern (twice) last season we had spells when we were playing okay. This was just dross from start to finish.

and that was against bayern who are perhaps the best team in the world top 3 atleast

L-pool wasn't even particularly good

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool arent good, they are as imbalanced a side as they always were. They will be exposed as the average side they are.

But it shows how unbalanced we are. There have been some improvements in our play, but there are still massive holes.

Bradpiff

Liverpool arent good, they are as imbalanced a side as they always were. They will be exposed as the average side they are.

But it shows how unbalanced we are. There have been some improvements in our play, but there are still massive holes.

Wait what we have played the exact same for the past 10 years what are you watching old re reins from the early 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom