• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raqe

If the team plays poorly it's the team's fault not Wenger's. We have the quality to beat Liverpool but the team needs to start playing for Wenger and for the club.

Biggest Bullshit I've read here today.
Wenger is done and its showing.

Taxi Driver

giphy.gif

OSBK

Established Member
Shocking stuff, not impressed with downing tools by the players as the fans deserve the effort.

Tactically shocking and wenger needs to step down. This is the same as last season and the seasons before.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
At least when we sell Alexis his value will have plummeted since it's so late in the window. Brilliant stuff.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ridiculous. Out worst fears are realized. That was my problem with keeping Sanchez and wantaways. We were never going to challenge for anything. Why not sell them and make some money. Why would we keep them? For what?!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we not hear about bounce back or excuse for leave it to yourselves you bunch of c**ts pathetic well paid

Axel9090

If Madrid are performing poorly like this, the manager goes. Same with Barca and Bayern and Chelsea and Man City, but at Arsenal its the players who should be playing for the manager, nothing wrong with perfect mr wenger eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom