• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
In all seriousness, we should try and start the game like we did versus Wolves and get the goals early.

We have Villa on Saturday and that'll be tough, so having the possibility to slow the game tempo down if needed will be massive.

Hopefully we can rotate heavily vs, PSV and that'll give any players who need resting a breather.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ah, the "we're too good for them" charity FC kiss of death.

A classic.

Someone had to say it 😂 in all honesty whenever I’ve watched them they are a neat side but have zero goal threat. I think we’ll have too much for them imo.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

1701633513947.png

Mick Harford is going to stare down our players before kickoff, isn't he? Think he spat in Perry Groves' face, unless I remember wrongly.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I think we are going to destroy them. They are nowhere near as good as us, out of place in this league despite being a bit "plucky', and more than half of our first 11 can score.

I can't see them stopping us, and I think it's even less likely they get anywhere near of goal.

0-2 that should have been a 0-5. Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom