• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We have to win this one. The game against Villa is also very important

Thrice

On paper this should be an easy 3 points. But this has the potential to be one of those frustrating games facing an opponent with nothing to lose that will be treating this like a Cup final.

Getting an early goal will be key. Liverpool has shown us that.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It will be a boring game, type of game like vs Brentford.
Prepare yourselves, we're looking at an early bedtime tuesday.

dino bravo

It will be a boring game, type of game like vs Brentford.
Prepare yourselves, we're looking at an early bedtime tuesday.
I don’t think so, our attack are fit and finally on the pitch together. We looked way more fluid past 2 games, we definitely need to finish our chances better than vs Wolves, but we will swarm Luton and break them.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I don’t think so, our attack are fit and finally on the pitch together. We looked way more fluid past 2 games, we definitely need to finish our chances better than vs Wolves, but we will swarm Luton and break them.
We looked fluid because Lens and Wolves tried to play against us.
Luton will not try just like Brentford. I hope you're right though and we get to see a good game.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
We looked fluid because Lens and Wolves tried to play against us.
Luton will not try just like Brentford. I hope you're right though and we get to see a good game.

Luton can try, but they are not at all on the same level. Brentford is one of the best teams in the Premier League in playing low block defence and counter attacking football against the top 6 sides.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Raya

White Saliba Gabriel Kiwior

Ødegaard Rice Havertz

Saka Jesus trossard

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Put a strong team out and make sure of the 3 points as this is our last easyish game for a while.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Cant be complacent in this one, they will fight hard!

Don’t think Major Arteta tolerates even a hint of complacency.

So many times I see people on social media post “if Özil wAS in this sIde, if aUba wAs In tHIs SidE….” their talent was never in question, it’s the other stuff that breeds inconsistency that was the issue, they were removed for a reason and maybe we’ve lost a tiny bit of flair because of that but I really couldn’t care less.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wouldn't even thinking of resting players yet. A couple of positions could be rotated but we just need to focus on winning this one. Best case scenario we're winning comfortably and can take players off. Tho I think this will be a far from comfortable game.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't even thinking of resting players yet. A couple of positions could be rotated but we just need to focus on winning this one. Best case scenario we're winning comfortably and can take players off. Tho I think this will be a far from comfortable game.

If we're 3 up at half time like we were at Craven Cottage last season, we can sub off our main men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom