• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Let's hope he's sh*t stirring
Smells like bullsh*t long way. Given that both Saka and Gabriel's were pre-existing injuries they were playing through and they just didn't want to risk aggravating it, it makes no sense why they wouldn't be able to play through for one of the most important games of the season. Martinelli's is the only one that would make sense but given he just had a laceration he should be fine too.

dino bravo

Smells like bullsh*t long way. Given that both Saka and Gabriel's were pre-existing injuries they were playing through and they just didn't want to risk aggravating it, it makes no sense why they wouldn't be able to play through for one of the most important games of the season. Martinelli's is the only one that would make sense but given he just had a laceration he should be fine too.
I predict Saka and big Gabby play but Martinelli misses out.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Genuinely surprised by this, I was under the assumption that all 3 would be fine for Sunday. Very worrying.
Im actually devastated, I had no doubt we'd win with our starting 11 but I feel we'll lose, I'm so fcking gutted by this news, Jesus

City are so lucky ffs, pricks

Just like last season with Saliba, you feel this is where things start going south, fck off

Last edited:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't rule out all three starting and being fully fit, tbh...you never know with "ITKs"

And even if they all miss out and we do end up losing this match, just switch our focus to prioritising the Champions League over the Premier League.

No matter what happens here, we can spin it in a positive way in terms of which trophy to focus on.

MA08

All our best players will be starting at City. I do not doubt that. Same for City too. Dias/Walker/Silva/KDB are all well rested. The only City players to start 2 games were Haaland and Foden.

Ljonin

A lot of our key players played an insane amount of minutes this last week, think that will probably be the difference maker in City’s favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom