• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League - Matchday 27

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Sp**s failed to finish above us this season they need to close their club and liquidate.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Apathy rules today. I usually hope our rival teams for top 4 lose, today, meh. I don't want Tottenham to be above us this year though, but I can't muster up enough enthusiasm to cheer for Everton.

Tottenham are definitely finishing above us this year. They should have done so last year, it was only a freak performance and them just downing tools after the Chelsea game that they didn't. They were a better team last year and they're a better team this year.

I don't see anything about us at this stage that says we can claw back points - literally nothing. Everything about us currently is wrong other than we have Alexis Sanchez for a couple more months. In fact, I think the game at While Hart Lane could be an absolute mauling if our lot can't stop feeling sorry for themselves and suddenly discover some metaphorical b**locks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That is turning ugly for Arsène out of top 4 and finishing behind Sp**s. Can't get worse than that but our board are * and offering him tow new years contract

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Tottenham have arrived at this sweet spot where their best players Alli, Kane, Eriksen are pretty good but not really good enough for bigger clubs like Real/Barca to come calling. Also, with Alli and Kane being english there's less of a chance for them to want to leave for spain or something. We've got our work cut out for us if we want to catch upto them in the near future.
Maybe Barca would come calling for Poch, but even he won't really be accepted as an elite level manager until he does better in Europe.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Much too early to say that Sp**s will finish above us. Plenty of games to go. I guess the law of averages says it is soon time for Sp**s to finish above us though.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yaya Toure off for De Bruyne. .. sigh. We can barely agree who should start in our midfield, and City have an abundance of quality there.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
81 minutes and Sunderland fans are leaving in droves in what looks like a mass exit.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Sunderland scores but it's deemed offside because City moved up so fast from that corner that at least 3 Sunderland players were left in offside positions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom