• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League - Matchday 28

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Good work from Dyche, identified the gap between Klavan and Milner and instructed Andre to exploit it. It's working a treat.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
1-1 wijnaldum. Liverpool have been terrible but somehow back level

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
This Liverpool team finishing top four is mind boggling.

They seem to never have a plan B, no real centre forward, their benches have been poverty most games, they balls it up against lower teams.

Yet their record against top teams is generally dynamite.

Klopp has benefited from the fact that he is not in Europe and most teams consider them a mid table team.

Next season teams will just sit against them and treat them with respect.

Can't wait for the downfall of the German fraud.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If you had a club team, even Arsenal, would you take Dyche or Low?

No contest for me, Low has proven nothing at club level.
No contest for me too. Neither. Low's a fairy and there's a slight difference between managing Burnley and Arsenal. It's why I don't get any clamour for Eddie Howe. These boys are good at what they do but they're working levels below what's required here so they're not even worth mentioning.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He is.

Good for him to score 20 goals. But playing for Arsenal and playing in Champions league is to much for Lukaku with **** technique and ball control to handle.

He will be found out at higher level.
I feel like this is something that is used against him constantly but has been outdated for at least a year now. He's improving every year and his technique is more good enough to play as a striker.

Someone on here mentioned that you don't have to be technically brilliant to score goals, Harry Kane is another example.

I feel like this is something that is used against him constantly but has been outdated for at least a year now. He's improving every year and his technique is more good enough to play as a striker.

Someone on here mentioned that you don't have to be technically brilliant to score goals, Harry Kane is another example.

It was me. I said you dont have to control the ball to score goals.

For a someone like you who hates Walcott because of his lack of technique it is very weird you have time for Lukaku. They will score goals but because our possession based game good teams will shut them down by targetting their technique.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

My biggest gripe with Lukaku is I don't think he really suites our style of play. Second biggest is his probable cost which would be most of our transfer budget.

Now that's not to say that he wouldn't be a good signing if we were to appoint a manager with a completely different style of play and we play a different system which would enable Lukaku to thrive. Lukaku thrives with space and in counter-attacking situations, it's where he's at his most ruthless. For example under Simeone he'd probably be an excellent striker to have.

Top Bottom