• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 30 January | KO: 19:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFHBwyAW4AAsXkD

https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.standard.co.uk%2F2022%2F08%2F26%2F15%2FPL22NottsForesrArsenal.jpg%3Fwidth=1200&width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75

Screenshot-20240125-225457.png

Screenshot-20240125-225515.png

Screenshot-20240125-225534.png

Screenshot-20240125-225606.png

Screenshot-20240125-225628.png

Screenshot-20240125-225644.png

Screenshot-20240125-225659.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Arsenal

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Arteta trying the Pep thing trying to coach Zinchenko in public but Zinchenko telling him to f*ck off you intern.

Would've been nice had he spat in his face.

Then again, Tets might get off on such things.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Agreed.

Still think we can be more direct and risky against set, deep blocks though. I remember a moment from early in the second half where Rice had a chance to put Saka through in the box, and he just turned away.

Need to do that more and we’ll be even more dangerous.

Getting massively fed up with the negative people who somehow are expecting prime Barcelona every minute of every game with Saka guest starring as Messi finishing everything off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I was gonna blow up this website if they equalised there!

Who changed the tag to a green "win" before the game was over, ffs 😅

I think I speak for all of AM when I blame @Oxeki for this, and his attitude can't be tolerated anymore!

#PermaBanIncoming

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Thought we played well for most of it. Lacked maybe a little bit more movement and urgency in the first 30 minutes and then we had that classic Arsenal nerve in the end. Good to have Jesus and Saka scoring again!

roz

Fake News Merchant
Jesus is so important to our way of controlling games. Doesn’t get the plaudits he deserves. Phenomenal player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, June 3

Real Sociedad midfielder Mikel Merino is ‘seduced’ by the possibility of joining Arsenal in a €25m deal after a phone call with manager Mikel Arteta [Mundo Deportivo]

Arsenal are still in the race to sign Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy [Sky Deutschland]

Viktor Gyokeres is a concrete option for Arsenal if they decide to sign a striker [Fabrizio Romano]

Jakub Kiwior is a target for Juventus [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom