• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Postponements

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So at this point we'll have no game until Sp**s really frustrating but if these games postponed after the world cup we'll need to act in January and edu don't mess up like always

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Uefa what date will put this one? Because the round of 32 will start in middle of February so i guess they'll put somewhere around January.

Also the PL need to extend the season for 2 weeks and try to end it early June because there no international competition.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
FFS this is really frustrating now. Where will they even fit this europa game now?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The funeral is on Monday, I don’t get it.
And they chose the worst option. They could have switched the home and away ties, made it behind closed doors, but they chose the option that ***** us over the most.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The funeral is on Monday, I don’t get it.
And they chose the worst option. They could have switched the home and away ties, made it behind closed doors, but they chose the option that ***** us over the most.
The queen is going to lie in state for four days before the funeral, so police resources would be stretched from Thursday through Sunday. That’s the reason why Chelsea are still allowed to play on Wednesday night.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom