• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Postponements

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mixed feelings. Sort of want the Everton game to go ahead but have to take the kids to their cousins birthday party on the same day so i will probably miss the game. A postponement might have been nice.

Malky

Established Member
Mixed feelings. Sort of want the Everton game to go ahead but have to take the kids to their cousins birthday party on the same day so i will probably miss the game. A postponement might have been nice.
Can always say you're not feeling well? Feet up, watch football and miss the party. Sorted.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I hope this doesn't become a vote among the clubs. We saw what a farce the covid postponements became and this will be the same. Certain teams will for sure be looking to postpone for self preservation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope they postpone. Would mean we’d have Partey, ESR and Zinny back for our next games 🔥

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hope they postpone. Would mean we’d have Partey, ESR and Zinny back for our next games 🔥
Imagine if they postpone this weekend and the day of her funeral (it’s on the 18th). No PL until October 1 for us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Imagine if they postpone this weekend and the day of her funeral (it’s on the 18th). No PL until October 1 for us.

Super Tricky Mikky hitting the fixture jackpot again.

Partey, Nelson, ESR, and Zinny back I’m hearing. We’re going to win it all for Lizzy 🫡

Malky

Established Member
Surely the best way to honour the passing of a 96 year old woman would be stadiums full of fans, singing the national anthem, with a two minute applause to honour her service to the country.
The queen loved sport, surely it's not in the best interest to take that away from people.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@field442 on Sunday:
birthday party GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom