• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pre-Match View From Arsenal — The View From

Went to Sheffield's forum and saw this link instead.

Apparently they have a dedicated website where they post prematch comments.

They posted our comments.

@TH14shahriar you calling them rats seems to have bother most of them.

But the prevailing sentiment is that there's going to be a lot of empty seats.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't think it will end up being decided by goal difference either, but just incase it does let's get the best goal difference anyway.

You never know...

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully we can continue our current run of scoring goals early and taking the crowd out of the game; they'll be up for it - Monday night, under the lights; live in front of the entire nation.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Hopefully we can continue our current run of scoring goals early and taking the crowd out of the game; they'll be up for it - Monday night, under the lights; live in front of the entire nation.
I don't think the supporters would be up for this. There's going to be a lot of empty seats. Most of them are not looking forward to this. We saw how we completely destroyed Crystal Palace. Even their often loud crowd was quite quiet.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I imagine once the second or third goes in just before half time, most of them will call it day.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sheffield Utd are already down (not mathematically but there's no chance they stay up), so the only thing they're really playing for is pride. You could say that allows them to play with freedom but they're absolute garbage so it won't make a difference in any case.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They played Liverpool and City very close at home. It’s also a game I expect them to play deep. This will be a lot closer than people expect. Hell I could see a draw here

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Sheffield Utd are already down (not mathematically but there's no chance they stay up), so the only thing they're really playing for is pride. You could say that allows them to play with freedom but they're absolute garbage so it won't make a difference in any case.

It's posts like this that will become infamous if Sheffield United orchestrates a great escape off the back of a huge momentum building win against Arsenal :lol:

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Score early and we win by 5 or 6 again. But it could be a long night if we don’t score early.

We’ll need Kai on the pitch for this one, id also start Jorginho for the incisive passes from deep.

We beat them 5-0 at home but 2 of those goals were late and 4 of them were after the 50th min.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We beat them 5-0 at home but 2 of those goals were late and 4 of them were after the 50th min.
With dominant teams like Arsenal nowadays, it's expected that the opposition team gets tired later in the game, and the space opens up etc. and scoring becomes easier. Especially if they press a lot in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom