• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

Bucephalus

Sheffield United away, off a Mondeh evening…doesn’t really get you hard does it

Unsexiest fixture of the year in UtG book
I dunno. It's a cold night in Sheffield on Monday, not a cold night in Stoke on Wednesday. But it could help in the debate over whether Saka is world class.

dino bravo

They played Liverpool and City very close at home. It’s also a game I expect them to play deep. This will be a lot closer than people expect. Hell I could see a draw here
Nic Jover cooking up a treat to open them up.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Sheffield Utd 1 - 2 Man City (Rodri late winner 88th min)
Sheffield Utd 0 - 2 Liverpool (Liverpool make the points safe in 4th min extra time)

But the finest minds here have decided the outcome of our game tonight is being determined by ChatGPT so we will be ten goals ahead after the first 30 mins.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Sheffield Utd 1 - 2 Man City (Rodri late winner 88th min)
Sheffield Utd 0 - 2 Liverpool (Liverpool make the points safe in 4th min extra time)

But the finest minds here have decided the outcome of our game tonight is being determined by ChatGPT so we will be ten goals ahead after the first 30 mins.
Not helping the nerves mate 😂

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With the way we playing and Sheffield are playing there only one outcome from the game unless we turn into bunch of scrubs don't underrate everyone tho

I'm quite confident we winning today and against Brentford not need to be another big wins 6 points are enough

HattoriHanzo

Every opponent should be treated with respect, Sheffield United also.
Our players should play like professionals, score as soon and as much as possible.
Maybe I would put Ramsdale on goal, to give him match before Brentford game which Raya can't play.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Every opponent should be treated with respect, Sheffield United also.
Our players should play like professionals, score as soon and as much as possible.
Maybe I would put Ramsdale on goal, to give him match before Brentford game which Raya can't play.

We won’t do that unfortunately. But I tend to agree in some respects. I’d like Nelson or ESR to start today as well.

This is a game we can give important minutes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Massive week for our title challenge this.

Gut feeling, is not only do we need to win both games but we need to really pump up the goal difference/goals scored stats in these two matches before Pool and City play...we need both to REALLY feel the pressure that match.

Plus we have a very difficult end to the season, so we need to take advantage of these "easier" games while we have a chance.

Backing us to do it!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its going to be a difficult game at 0-0, look at the other challengers and how they had to slog to get a result. Even Sp**s needed a late later winner at home, to get past them.

Its obvious we need to score early to open up the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom