• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

Nom de Plume

Sheffield United away, off a Mondeh evening…doesn’t really get you hard does it

Unsexiest fixture of the year in UtG book
4am down under. Just another silly o'clock time for us. I have to be up for another twelve hour shift starting at 6am anyway.
0-7, (Kai hat trick) and another autumn day of 30 degs will make the shift easier.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

4am down under. Just another silly o'clock time for us. I have to be up for another twelve hour shift starting at 6am anyway.
0-7, (Kai hat trick) and another autumn day of 30 degs will make the shift easier.

Just quit your job then you don’t have to get up.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

That said still expect us to win easily tonight with Kai leading the line

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Had a dream last night we lost 2-1 after getting a red card early in the game

Tomb Bombadil

I didn't notice that Jesus was back on the bench against Newcastle. With Partey back, Tomi and Zinchenko close, we almost have a fit squad for the first time in centuries. Very important for the season finale.

With all the players fit:
  • Tactically: We have so many options. We are gonna be hard to predict, how we play
  • Stronger: Jesus, Partey, Zinchenko, Tomi, Timber can lift our strongest eleven
  • Rotation: We can rotat more with strength of our bench
  • Injuries: We very good backups for almost all players. Exception might be Saliba, Rice and Saka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom