• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All that from a Raya moment of panic too.

Sheffield are not only in poor form, but very low in confidence too sadly.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
What a smart no look cut back from Kiwior tbh. Everyone expected him to cross to the far post

Tomb Bombadil

I am really sorry for Sheffield. In this form and then you concead three in 14mins. This gonna be terrible for their confidence.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I would call these Sheffield United players a certain R word that people used liberally in the 2000s.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I really feel sorry for them man. Yeah we are dominating and deserve the 3 goal lead but all were some sort of deflection as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, June 3

Real Sociedad midfielder Mikel Merino is ‘seduced’ by the possibility of joining Arsenal in a €25m deal after a phone call with manager Mikel Arteta [Mundo Deportivo]

Arsenal are still in the race to sign Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy [Sky Deutschland]

Viktor Gyokeres is a concrete option for Arsenal if they decide to sign a striker [Fabrizio Romano]

Jakub Kiwior is a target for Juventus [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom