• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bro, wtf is Saliba? That clearance was ridiculous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Show mercy Mikel unnecessary going crazy unless they test Raya I want to see teams test us ffs

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sheffield fans leaving already. Arteta will need to curb the lads at HT, nobody wants to watch humiliation.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

All those folk pre kick off who were scared of relegation fodder lmao

@Rasmi wya

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, June 3

Real Sociedad midfielder Mikel Merino is ‘seduced’ by the possibility of joining Arsenal in a €25m deal after a phone call with manager Mikel Arteta [Mundo Deportivo]

Arsenal are still in the race to sign Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy [Sky Deutschland]

Viktor Gyokeres is a concrete option for Arsenal if they decide to sign a striker [Fabrizio Romano]

Jakub Kiwior is a target for Juventus [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom