• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Would have preferred this to be early Saturday kickoff, get a nice win to move top and see how liverpool and city deal with pressure

dino bravo

Same odds for the away team to win 9-0 as the home team to win 3-0 in a Premier League game. That is rare.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Same odds for the away team to win 9-0 as the home team to win 3-0 in a Premier League game. That is rare.

It's also ridiculous, tbh.

No disrespect to Sheffield United, but it should be the same odds of a 20-0 victory for us as a 3-0 for them ffs...have the seen the two teams :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When Kolo messed up in 2007 and let that donkey Christian Nade in to somehow beat us sticks in my memory big time. Warnock’s smugness didn’t help. I’ve hated this lot since. Let’s punish these pretenders.
Remember when Chris Morgan punched RVP in that game? Obviously in hindsight we applaud that, but it’s crazy he didn’t get sent off.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Guys we must not underestimate Sheffield United, they way the setup, their overloads, the way they shift between mid and deep blocks depending on game state, what the possess in transitions they are so dangers. They way the mix it up and attack teams is so good...........SO SO GOOD.

1709242719974.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I haven't seen much of SU, obviously they are bottom for a reason, but I will never count chickens. I am old enough to remember Wrexham. :eek:

Dropping points is one thing.

But If we actually lose by 3 goals to this team then I won't support Arsenal anymore, it would be ridiculous...the amount of parameters that would have to be met for it to happen would be insane, ffs.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

My non-football watching son said he can imagine Arsenal being beaten 3-0 by Sheffield United. And that we'd be the only team it would happen to. It made me laugh out loud because it's true 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I was at the game and everyone was deeply confused. Poor old Kanu had no idea about the tradition at all. That said I’ll always have a soft spot for Seaman’s wonder save at OT against them in the semi final of the FA Cup. Terrible game (as was the final) but to this day I’ve no idea how he kept that out.

They don't make'em like old "Safe Hands" anymore that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom