• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 19/08/2017 | 17:30 BST (16:30 UTC) | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Stoke City will Win

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Arsenal will Win

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I would love him to play - a couple of link-ups with Laca leading to goals, and a good win, might do wonders for his morale

Jae

Would like to see us revert to 4-2-3-1 for this one and play them off the park. If they don't touch the ball they are never going to trouble us. Don't have to worry about their physicality anymore (besides their back 3), they actually play football under Hughes now.

Cech
Ox Mustafi/Monreal Per Kolasinac
Ramsey Xhaka
Lacazette Özil Welbeck
Giroud

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Time to Flip the script and defeat them, we have to put in Work, Capture the victory and Make'em pay. We have to start off bright and Playtawin, that kinda football?? That's what I'm here 4. Winning should become one of our Deadly Habitz , we got enough Skills. I want to see the Same team, no games. Yep..going forward this game will be our Moment of truth on our quest to regain our Mass appeal.

Is this rap?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's be honest Arsenal's ball players are good on a sunny Sunday afternoon at Wembley on beautiful flat green turf.

But a rainy night away against Stoke cloggers is not for the purists.

Draw would be hell of a result.

WakeupCall

Na i think we will dispatch them easily, Nowaydays we are a real melace attacking even WITHOUT cazorla. Last time we played good attacking football with goals everywhere was 2011... See us scoring 3+ goals agian but our defense has to tightn up

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Would like to see us revert to 4-2-3-1 for this one and play them off the park. If they don't touch the ball they are never going to trouble us. Don't have to worry about their physicality anymore (besides their back 3), they actually play football under Hughes now.

Cech
Ox Mustafi/Monreal Per Kolasinac
Ramsey Xhaka
Lacazette Özil Welbeck
Giroud

You think...think again M8

Geoff Cameron wants Stoke to get in Arsenal's face this weekend and exact revenge for last May's drubbing by the Gunners.
Read more at http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/geof...0483129-detail/story.html#zKkOW0cZ7FZoSlYR.99

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Na i think we will dispatch them easily, Nowaydays we are a real melace attacking even WITHOUT cazorla. Last time we played good attacking football with goals everywhere was 2011... See us scoring 3+ goals agian but our defense has to tightn up
I hope we win but dispatch Stoke easily at Mordor...........haha, not a chance M8. This will be a tough one. Name me one away game that is easy.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The back three against Leicester won't survive in this one. We need atleast one of Per and Mustafi in that defence and play Seo in his preferred position. Our attack has been looking pretty good and I think having some experience in our back three would give our attackers the platform to go and do their thing.

coolaa

Dunno y so many ppl like mustafi so much, he only looked great in his first ten games or less. Was since then outpaced, outmuscled, outjumped in every match

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Let's be honest Arsenal's ball players are good on a sunny Sunday afternoon at Wembley on beautiful flat green turf.

But a rainy night away against Stoke cloggers is not for the purists.

Draw would be hell of a result.
I know you like to have ready made excuses for Wenger to hand but two things; 1. It's still August and 2. Stoke are completely different now hence why we battered them last season. Anything other than a comfortable 8-4 victory would be disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom