• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 19/08/2017 | 17:30 BST (16:30 UTC) | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Stoke City will Win

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Arsenal will Win

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Is kos out for this?

I expect improvement in both our wingbacks, kola and ox playing in their preferred positions.

Also, at least one of per, kos and mustafi coming back in, and monreal moving to lcb where he excels, we should have an immensely improved back three. Also I would persist with holding, no need to break his confidence and set his development back several months because of a freak game with two lbs as his partners.

Same front 5 with possibly Ramsey back in to troll the orks. Expecting another laca goal, and iwobi off the bench.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Is kos out for this?

I expect improvement in both our wingbacks, kola and ox playing in their preferred positions.

Also, at least one of per, kos and mustafi coming back in, and monreal moving to lcb where he excels, we should have an immensely improved back three. Also I would persist with holding, no need to break his confidence and set his development back several months because of a freak game with two lbs as his partners.

Same front 5 with possibly Ramsey back in to troll the orks. Expecting another laca goal, and iwobi off the bench.

Still suspended for two more games for his silly red card in the FA Cup final. :(

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Well if the mighty Geoff Cameron says so then who are we to disagree? :lol: He'll have a tough time influencing the game from the bench though!
You really think Stoke won't get physical? Under Hughes....:eek:;)

Isn't Cameron a starter for them?

grunger

Can see Kolo being booed by the orcs due to him putting out their new signing with a tackle for 9 months.

Jae

3-4-2-1

Butland
Zouma Shawcross Cameron
Diouf Allen Fletcher Pieters
Shaqiri Bojan
Berahino

That's how they lined up against Everton at the weekend.

Im sure they'll try their best :lol: but with the exception of Shaqiri and maybe Pieters, I wouldn't be worried about any of those outside of the back 3.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh, crystal clear... If we win the league it's Wengers genius. If we don't it's because of our inept players.

Fantastic! :lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

My grandad was a bit like you. Didn't matter what you said, he always got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

neimad

Can see Kolo being booed by the orcs due to him putting out their new signing with a tackle for 9 months.

You really think those simpletons would know that? I'm pretty sure most can barely find the stadium on a match day. Please god let this be the season they go down and let them fade in to Championship obscurity.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

It doesn't matter what team we play away, they're mostly physical.

All the managers fear Wenger's style of intricate fast inter passing. And they're telling their lads to get stuck in.

It's a tried and tested way to stop flowing football in the EPL, particularly when the crowd is with you. And its players like Ramsey, Walcott, Özil etc that can be knocked about quite easily with our standard of refereeing.

Kola is a good addition.

A young classy box to box CM built like a brick sh*t house maybe the final piece of the jigsaw for Arsenal. StatDNA ought to be able to find that undiscovered talent. We paid enough for it to do it's job. :lol:

David_Smith

Apparently Stoke have more Champions League winners than any other team in the premier league. They will be difficult but if we play right we could beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom