• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 19/08/2017 | 17:30 BST (16:30 UTC) | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Stoke City will Win

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Arsenal will Win

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Well are they wrong. In previous seasons we have had Santi in a similar anchoring role. Albeit a different formation. He could be that vital.
It all started with that clash with Norwich's Gary O'Neil. Damaged Santi's knee ligaments. Then the Ludogrets game damaged his ankle.

The Daily Mail said he's had eight operations, which means it could be anything between 1 and 7 :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah but it's even worse when you're up against a pair of hatchet men. Hopefully the players keep their heads and Andre Marriner does his job.
Been watching Arsenal for years and they've never had much protection from the refs.

It maybe the toast dropping buttered side down syndrome. But our injury record says otherwise.

Reactions: A_G

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It all started with that clash with Norwich's Gary O'Neil. Damaged Santi's knee ligaments. Then the Ludogrets game damaged his ankle.

The Daily Mail said he's had eight operations, which means it could be anything between 1 and 7 :lol:
One to Seven or nine to sixteen. Any number but 8.

I've plucked for an Arsenal win after Leicester I have faith in our resolve.

WakeupCall

would like to see this against stoke

Cech
Holding-Mustafi-Monreal
Ox-Coquelin-Xhaka-Kolasinac
Ramsey
Lacazette-Giroud

This is not an arsenal Team, where is the technique and where is the flair? How can someone want to see **** footabll again with coq giroud ramsey ox and kolasinac all starting, we aint crystal palace.

Chech
Mustafi - Mertesacker - Monreal/Seo

Ox/Bellerin - elnenny/ramsey Xhaka - Seo/Ox

Özil - Welbeck/Iwobi

Laca

Imagine Sanchez playing and this is the most balanced team we have had for a long time.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Mark Hughes' Stoke hasn't offered us the same problems as Pulis' Stoke. That said, I fully expect them to resort to type for this game.

Butland, Cameron, Shawcross, Zouma, Pieters, Allen, Adam, Fletcher, Bojan (or Jese), Shaqiri, Crouch.

We will hopefully sort out the central defence but if there's anything I've learned about Wenger it's that he likes to prove people wrong so he may just run with the same back 3.

I'm expecting:

Cech, Bellerin, Monreal, Holding (if Per is out), Seo, Ox, Xhaka, Ramsey, Özil, Welbeck, Lacazette.

I'm confident about this one but I think if we lose we will get thrashed. Going for 3-0 to The Arsenal.

COYG.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can't wait to see Kolasinac away at Stoke. They may not play the thuggish playstyle anymore, doesn't mean that we have to forget. :mad:

And a couple of their thugs are still there, if Charlie Adam stands on someone again or chokes somebody I want this guy to take on his role as enforcer. Red card or not, it needs to end.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Campbell, Cazorla and Alexis are the only injuries aren't they?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I hope to see the following team:

----------------Lacazette-----------
---------Welbeck---------Özil---------
Seo-----Xhaka--Ramsey--Ox
------Nacho--Per-Mustafi---
------------------Cech-------------

but we will probably see:
--------------------------------Bellerin
----------------Lacazette----------
-------Welbeck---------Özil---------