• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Not to defend him. But this happened in a night club. So more than likely some groping than full on rape. Also how do two men sexually assault in a night club together? Just weird story. Don’t expect Mendy situation here.
There's a lot wrong with this post, it's very 1970's.

"I'm not racist, but..."

Haphazard

Not to defend him. But this happened in a night club. So more than likely some groping than full on rape. Also how do two men sexually assault in a night club together? Just weird story. Don’t expect Mendy situation here.
Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Said for a while that a “Me Too” moment is well overdue in football.

Done work at a couple of lower level clubs around ballers and some of the way they carry on is mad.

Been long in the reckoning.
Nah.

There absolutely needs to be a sweep and investigations up the whazoo and cases like this are paramount in showing that your status isn't protection from acting like a monster, but we really don't need another Me Too movement. Investigations into claims need to get normalized, not the additional baggage that came with this stuff the first time (false claims, actual victims getting drowned out, mob justice (going back to false claims)).

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka would never.
I mean it's meant as a joke, but you should never discount anyone. People are people after all and you can sometimes find the worst offenders in the most unlikely places. It happens pretty frequently too.

That said, Xhaka is a married family man with a very strong focus on said family. So, it would be a bigger surprise.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Looks like he’s gonna sign for Prison FC. Some team they’re building :confused:

8cVl5_k6_400x400.jpg

R Kelly

? ? ?

Bissouma Sigurðsson

Mendy Boateng ? ?

?​

Marcos Alonso lucky he got away with his case otherwise he would have been captain.

Still positions to be filled.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There's a lot wrong with this post, it's very 1970's.

"I'm not racist, but..."
Let’s wait and see. Callum Hudson was also arrested for sexual assault and later released as police realised the girl lied.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Cristiano Ronaldo should be up top considering he raped someone.

Going to go with a traditional 4-4-2 if that’s the case.

R Kelly Ronaldo

? Bissouma Sigurðsson ?

Mendy Boateng ? ?

?​

No candidates to be on that Jail Wing yet since Adam Johnson got released.

Going to go with a traditional 4-4-2 if that’s the case.

R Kelly Ronaldo

? Bissouma Sigurðsson ?

Mendy Boateng ? ?

?​

No candidates to be on that Jail Wing yet since Adam Johnson got released.

Kolbeinn Sigþórsson and Aron Einar Gunnarsson.

Ciscoo

Football is missing creativity these days. I remember when Prison FC boasted Johnson, Robinho…

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I know it's probably not the right thing to focus on here, but imagine being so talented and in the top 1% or so of your profession and then just flushing it all down the drain like that.

I hope justice prevails here, if you're being dragged out of a nightclub in handcuffs it sort of tells its own story and although I cannot 100% be sure I know what I'm leaning toward.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It's amazing how quickly people assume he's guilty on social media. I'm sorry but even the most vile offender has to have due process.

Nah Ronaldinho is in a different category to the the “alleged” animals above.

Lad got caught with some false documents.

What did they do?

Kolbeinn groped one woman at his brothers club and when she didnt like it he choked her until he was stopped. He then attacked her friend. The case was later settled.

Aron Einar is accused woth other in Icelandic national team of drugging woman and gang raping her 10 years ago. What is known is that womam came under immense pressure from the police and Icelandic football assosiaction to drop the case. The police has reopened the case now but he will probably get away with it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with Rich here but innocent until proven guilty.

With guys like Mendy you can kind of make your own judgements as it’s four charges all at his home but Bissouma getting arrested at a nightclub could be anything at the moment.

Footballers do get targeted as a pay day sometimes, CHO being one example. Nile Ranger spoke about it happening to him on multiple occasions to the point where he’s paranoid of women who are interested in him. Think the average PL footballer gets women to sign their consent before anything happens, heard sometimes they use voice recordings. 😅

Latest posts

Top Bottom