• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with Rich here but innocent until proven guilty.

With guys like Mendy you can kind of make your own judgements as it’s four charges all at his home but Bissouma getting arrested at a nightclub could be anything at the moment.

Footballers do get targeted as a pay day sometimes, CHO being one example. Nile Ranger spoke about it happening to him on multiple occasions to the point where he’s paranoid of women who are interested in him. Think the average PL footballer gets women to sign their consent before anything happens, heard sometimes they use voice recordings. 😅
its your typical believe all women until its someone they like. Reminds me off how in America they were all believe all women with trump, as soon as biden got accusations it was like wait a minute. Bissouma has not been charged with anything, so i dont know why these people are talking like he has been found guilty. Innocent until proven guilty

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

With guys like Mendy you can kind of make your own judgements as it’s four charges all at his home but Bissouma getting arrested at a nightclub could be anything at the moment.

Footballers do get targeted as a pay day sometimes, CHO being one example. Nile Ranger spoke about it happening to him on multiple occasions to the point where he’s paranoid of women who are interested in him. Think the average PL footballer gets women to sign their consent before anything happens, heard sometimes they use voice recordings. 😅

Spot on.

Not sure about other countries but over here I’ve seen a few ballers in the club just trying to have a good time with their friends and a swarm of “gold diggers” are literally circling their table waiting for an opportunity to catch them slipping.

I can’t really defend these ballers though as a lot of them are absolutely braindead and get finessed more often than not. These are the same individuals that pay agents to give them advice on their careers.

:facepalm:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is the level a celebrity should beware situations nowadays if wise. And not go to night clubs etc. maybe.

DTF4v2fWAAUMKk9

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's amazing how quickly people assume he's guilty on social media. I'm sorry but even the most vile offender has to have due process.

Innocent until proven guilty only goes so far though. Did OJ not kill anyone or did Jimmy Saville not touch those kids? As a fact we know Ronaldo is by definition a rapist but he’ll never be “guilty”.

Footballers do get targeted as a pay day sometimes, CHO being one example. Nile Ranger spoke about it happening to him on multiple occasions to the point where he’s paranoid of women who are interested in him. Think the average PL footballer gets women to sign their consent before anything happens, heard sometimes they use voice recordings.
😅

As for Bissouma he could well be innocent but I know for a fact as a wider point there’s some really grim stuff that footballers get up to.

A lot of them don’t have proper adult relationships with women because they’re out of school at a young age, and spending all their days almost exclusively with other male teenagers coached by ex-footballer men.

Then if they go pro they’re told that “all women are gold diggers” from other pros which is true in a lot of cases but it’s not hard to imagine that mentally warps a lot of these guys minds and gives them messed up views on relationships with the other sex.

They start going round thinking every girl is for the streets and it carries over into their dating lives as well. I know a few lower level footballers and girls who’ve dated them and almost universally they’re all pretty possessive and immature.

Most of us here even if you’re single have probably been raised by women, went to school with other girls and female teachers, then worked with them in our adult life. They’ve not really had that in their development.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Athlete these days just can't behave outside of pitch they keep doing stupid stuff. I hope the sexual assault story not true it's likely mean a stay in prison and the career ruined

This is for the state and for the law, because the state has a power to lock your body up in a cell for many years so there need to be rules that people are proven guilty before that happens.

Nothing wrong in believing those women though. I dont think I know a girl that hasn't been groped, sexual assaulted or raped. The reality is, women get a lot more sexual assaulted or raped than footballers are seen as some pay day. Most footballers behave, many of them go out on weekends and weekdays without trouble, like most males in fact but there are predators everywhere. And when predators become famous and have a lot of money like being footballers they think they can get away with it. And actually they can because of the very nature of sexual crimes, they are very hard to prove.

The innocent until proven guilty then takes over. 2% cases ends with conviction in Britain I read not long ago. The rest of the girls are of course just liars and gold diggers.

Innocent until proven guilty only goes so far though. Did OJ not kill anyone or did Jimmy Saville not touch those kids? As a fact we know Ronaldo is by definition a rapist but he’ll never be “guilty”.

As for Bissouma he could well be innocent but I know for a fact as a wider point there’s some really grim stuff that footballers get up to.

A lot of them don’t have proper adult relationships with women because they’re out of school at a young age, and spending all their days almost exclusively with other male teenagers coached by ex-footballer men.

Then if they go pro they’re told that “all women are gold diggers” from other pros which is true in a lot of cases but it’s not hard to imagine that mentally warps a lot of these guys minds and gives them messed up views on relationships with the other sex.

They start going round thinking every girl is for the streets and it carries over into their dating lives as well. I know a few lower level footballers and girls who’ve dated them and almost universally they’re all pretty possessive and immature.

Most of us here even if you’re single have probably been raised by women, went to school with other girls and female teachers, then worked with them in our adult life. They’ve not really had that in their development.

Yup, here in Iceland which is of much smaller calibrate than Britain you hear a lot of stuff, I know few guys that got to be around the Icelandic gold generation of our national team, Gylfi, Aron, Kolbeinn and the stories you hear from the locker room culture to the dating culture are at its best weird and sad but worst just very bad to hear.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is for the state and for the law, because the state has a power to lock your body up in a cell for many years so there need to be rules that people are proven guilty before that happens.

Nothing wrong in believing those women though. I dont think I know a girl that hasn't been groped, sexual assaulted or raped. The reality is, women get a lot more sexual assaulted or raped than footballers are seen as some pay day. Most footballers behave, many of them go out on weekends and weekdays without trouble, like most males in fact but there are predators everywhere. And when predators become famous and have a lot of money like being footballers they think they can get away with it. And actually they can because of the very nature of sexual crimes, they are very hard to prove.

The innocent until proven guilty then takes over. 2% cases ends with conviction in Britain I read not long ago. The rest of the girls are of course just liars and gold diggers.

Yeah there’s a rape charging rate of 1% over here which is absolutely scandalous.

I think the difference is from 20 years ago is that this stuff is much easier to report now. There was stuff that happened back in the day like the infamous Utd Christmas party which clearly got swept under the rug.

Clubs, players and even police trying to silence these girls doesn't work like it once did anymore.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

Agree that one can believe the women or not believe before the trial based on what they feel about the matter. Everyone has their right to opinion and debate on it. The problem is with taking actions which have long term impact on the accused before proven guilty. People who have lost their jobs and careers because the companies do not want themselves associated with these kind of people. Neal DeGrasse Tyson was shamed all over the internet when allegations on him came up. I think some channels even dropped his documentary when the accusations flared up initially.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

3 fairly high profile Pl players in what a month and a half? That's pretty crazy, makes you think there's lots going on that we don't know about

Agree that one can believe the women or not believe before the trial based on what they feel about the matter. Everyone has their right to opinion and debate on it. The problem is with taking actions which have long term impact on the accused before proven guilty. People who have lost their jobs and careers because the companies do not want themselves associated with these kind of people. Neal DeGrasse Tyson was shamed all over the internet when allegations on him came up. I think some channels even dropped his documentary when the accusations flared up initially.

Well, for me its very easy to believe the victims. Im not calling for anyones head though and I believe in forgiveness but just wish these men would admit their wrongduing more and we could talk a little bit better about the victims instead of slut- or golddiggin shaming them.

3 fairly high profile Pl players in what a month and a half? That's pretty crazy, makes you think there's lots going on that we don't know about

Its just reality of the world. Its easy to believe with us poor and normal people it happens all the time. But with footballers and other famous people you always question why would they do that? They can get anyone they want with their money and cars. But the ratio of bad apples is just the same as for us normal people. They just have more power to get away with it imo. Also people with power and money has more opportunities I like to believe.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t believe her and I still want us to sign bissouma. That’s my stance for now

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Well, for me its very easy to believe the victims. Im not calling for anyones head though and I believe in forgiveness but just wish these men would admit their wrongduing more and we could talk a little bit better about the victims instead of slut- or golddiggin shaming them.
No one is slut shaming. In my view, if someone is proven guilty, he should be punished for that. If it is not proven, I just assume that either could be true unless I have reasons to believe otherwise. If there is no evidence whatsoever, I shame neither the criminal nor the victim. I have seen enough false allegations in such cases to believe that there are assholes in both genders.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This guy has had a few of these kind of reports since the 80's, so I would be careful with him for sure.

No one is slut shaming. In my view, if someone is proven guilty, he should be punished for that. If it is not proven, I just assume that either could be true unless I have reasons to believe otherwise. If there is no evidence whatsoever, I shame neither the criminal nor the victim. I have seen enough false allegations in such cases to believe that there are assholes in both genders.

Im just talking about in general. Slut shaming is a common problem when things like this comes up, innocent until proven guilty. All womens are liars, gold diggers, sluts with regrets, cheated but felt bad about it, etc...

Top Bottom