• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That’s a bit extreme. You don’t need to fully remove them though just limit their influence, a bit like what FIFA have planned but I have no confidence in whether that’ll actually work as I had hope in FFP and that went to ****.

Let’s not act like players aren’t getting manipulated now. Speaking as a fan that statement at the bottom is straight BS, they’re all as bad as each other imo. Raul, Edu and Kia are all slimey rats.
How are players getting manipulated exactly? Players want to play for the biggest club they can while making as much money as they can in their short careers. Agents help them with that. Limiting agents influence is an idea that came from clubs. Ask any Mendes or Minola client if they feel used. Ask Kias clients at Arsenal if he was the problem, you fallen for clubs propaganda about agents. Most agents stop clubs from exploiting players

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How are players getting manipulated exactly? Players want to play for the biggest club they can while making as much money as they can in their short careers. Agents help them with that. Limiting agents influence is an idea that came from clubs. Ask any Mendes or Minola client if they feel used. Ask Kias clients at Arsenal if he was the problem, you fallen for clubs propaganda about agents. Most agents stop clubs from exploiting players

You’re speaking like you have inside knowledge about the matter? Even though I’m not the biggest fan of Zaha it’s very interesting hearing his perspective as a professional footballer. They’re all as bad as each other.

He touches on @BigPoppaPump point in the first few minutes about the lack of knowledge young footballers have on deals etc but they’re banking on the agent to be a “good person”, so they don’t get manipulated.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
I just want to say i'm going to support everyone who makes an edgy joke in this thread, i'm interested in making AM as distasteful as possible

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don't know what the f*ck I'm reading here to be honest. It started with Bissouma, then @Rasmi saying it was only groping, not rape, then we've moved on from Arsenal Mania to some sort of 4Chan, Alt Right, Incel self help group.
What the flying **** have I been missing? Need to focus on work and crazy passes you by... :eek:ops:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
What the flying **** have I been missing? Need to focus on work and crazy passes you by... :eek:ops:
Not sure if you've caught up on it all yet. Posted this quite a while ago now, but there were some horrendous takes going on in this thread. We're all on safer ground taking about football I think

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I know it's probably not the right thing to focus on here, but imagine being so talented and in the top 1% or so of your profession and then just flushing it all down the drain like that.

I hope justice prevails here, if you're being dragged out of a nightclub in handcuffs it sort of tells its own story and although I cannot 100% be sure I know what I'm leaning toward.
Imagine being a girl and getting attacked by a grown man in a nightclub.
Focus on the victims, end patriarchy.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I don't know what the f*ck I'm reading here to be honest. It started with Bissouma, then @Rasmi saying it was only groping, not rape, then we've moved on from Arsenal Mania to some sort of 4Chan, Alt Right, Incel self help group.
Too many penises around.
Football as a sport is beautiful, footballing culture is disgusting.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom