• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 15th, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1177642092-1.jpg

This is a big one. Probably our most crucial NLD in years. We need a win at WHL! Simple as that, really. But we need to play it smart and not play into their hands like we did last season when we got overly excited. Thankfully, Thankfully, Cedric and Holding are not starting this time around and this team has grown in the past year.

We control the temple and pin them back and don't make any silly mistakes in the back, I reckon we take all 3 points.

Screenshot-20230110-060357.png

Screenshot-20230110-060415.png

Screenshot-20230110-060434.png

Screenshot-20230110-060452.png

The lineup picks itself really.
279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction
Sp**s 0-1 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The nld last years it's always home team is favourites seeing they absolutely awful in 1st halves we need to get 2 up before they waking up.

Can't predict these games form doesn’t matter we need to avoid making stupid tackles and give kane his usual penalty.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If we get the first goal in this, we'll win.

It's crucial we don't get any dodgy PK's against us, always ****ing happens at their toilet ground. Last season's was a disgrace and killed the game.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fun going into this fixture as underdogs..

Sp**s have been favourites for a few years now. Less pressure for the game watchers to expect nothing from the game.. the day can only be better.
There's underdogs and there's literally handicapped to the point it's not worth playing the game.Without Richarlison, Bissouma, Kulusevski, Bentancur and 2 decent CB's, we're ****ed.
My only worry is that Conte is going to be overcautious. If we put in our usual 1st half performance, we won't win. We have to attack from the outset and scare the crap out of them. This game is very winnable but only if our tactics are right. Press, press, press...!
COYS
I don’t ask for much.

Just a 4 nil win and Romero to put Partey into the local hospital.

I don’t feel that’s too much to ask tbh.
We need to get our injured players back from injury.

I honestly feel like the **** have been lucky so far this season and they will come crashing down soon. I just don't think they're has good as what people are saying they are.
Hopefully we hand them a big fat loss and start their downfall.
Do you know what could be typical Sp**s? lose to these ****s then beat City a few days later.

Christ that would be a nightmare
I'd take a draw, anything that slows them down.

Right now they have to be the favourites in terms of form and with our injuries.

The hope is they fold like they did last year, but the momentum was very different that day, we had it. This time they have it.
Well we have been piss poor against every decent side/rival we've faced this season.

- Scraped a lucky draw against Chavs having been bossed for most of it (they now sit 10th in the league)
- Failed to beat this **** West Ham side
- Easily brushed aside at the Emirates (cheers Emerson)
- Didn't lay a glove on United (this was before Ten Haag got them playing well)
- Lost at home to the barcodes
- Customary home defeat to this shaky Liverpool team

We then conceded 7 goals in 3 games against Leeds, Brentford and Villa.

If anything the Palace result looks like a bit of an anomaly.

I know "form goes out the window" in a NLD but we have really struggled against any team with a bit about them this season.
They've spent over 11 pages arguing about yellow box.

bastun

Player:Saka
If they press us crazy like their fanbase wants we'll kill them. Newcastle are one of the best pressing sides and gave up after 20 mins and parked the bus. They will sit deep and wait for the counter. We are so good in stopping teams transition so if we can do the same to Sp**s I expect a win. Draw at worst.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We have to be clinical with our chances.

Usual, high tempo start, get an early goal and we could overwhelm them tbh.

We have to be wary though. 50%+ chance that Kane dives to win a pen.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If they press us crazy like their fanbase wants we'll kill them. Newcastle are one of the best pressing sides and gave up after 20 mins and parked the bus. They will sit deep and wait for the counter. We are so good in stopping teams transition so if we can do the same to Sp**s I expect a win. Draw at worst.

20 minutes? Newcastle were back into a low block after 10 minutes.

Sp**s will play exactly the same as Newcastle. Look to keep it 4 in midfield at all times, make it as physical as possible and look for transitional moments for Kane, Son and Kulusevski.

We need to be patient, and expect a similar battle like with Newcastle. Take our chances when they come.

Sp**s 0-1 Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom