• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 15th, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1177642092-1.jpg

This is a big one. Probably our most crucial NLD in years. We need a win at WHL! Simple as that, really. But we need to play it smart and not play into their hands like we did last season when we got overly excited. Thankfully, Thankfully, Cedric and Holding are not starting this time around and this team has grown in the past year.

We control the temple and pin them back and don't make any silly mistakes in the back, I reckon we take all 3 points.

Screenshot-20230110-060357.png

Screenshot-20230110-060415.png

Screenshot-20230110-060434.png

Screenshot-20230110-060452.png

The lineup picks itself really.
279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction
Sp**s 0-1 Arsenal

Legend14

Established Member
Matches like yesterday Gabriel always does something stupid. But since the WC he has been faultless. Loving the current version, hope he keeps it up🙏
When his emotions are in check and he is not diving in, he is probably one of the best CBs in the league.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Anyone can have a word to arse.com about the absolute dead commentary on the NLD ?

There is zero passion in the voice of commentator and the guy seemed disgusted on both our goals.

Compared to the live commentating of other teams, we need to brings someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic and that genuinely loves our team.

This guy is the complete opposite.

Petition to have @Riou in the comm box to show how much he "hates Sp**s and Son", @Sapient Hawk to show the historic angle of our rivalry and add the lasagna history in the mix, as well as @farzad4daarse to throw some f bombs for good measure to spice things up :popcorn:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Anyone can have a word to arse.com about the absolute dead commentary on the NLD ?

There is zero passion in the voice of commentator and the guy seemed disgusted on both our goals.

Compared to the live commentating of other teams, we need to brings someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic and that genuinely loves our team.

Petition to have @Riou in the comm box to show how much he "hates Sp**s and Son", @Sapient Hawk to show the historic angle of our rivalry and add the lasagna history in the mix, as well as @farzad4daarse to throw some f bombs for good measure to spice things up :popcorn:
Yeah he's absolutely terrible. Even the Sp*rs commentator of their official channel showed more passion about our goals. He's been terrible for a while if you go back and listen to the 4-2 NLD under Emery, he's always waiting for the ball to hit the back of the net before reacting which is a basic error in commentating.

albakos

Administrator

Yeah he's absolutely terrible. Even the Sp*rs commentator of their official channel showed more passion about our goals. He's been terrible for a while if you go back and listen to the 4-2 NLD under Emery, he's always waiting for the ball to hit the back of the net before reacting which is a basic error in commentating.
Where do they find these deadbeats man !!?

There was another one few years ago who had the awful voice as he sounded like being scared to talk.
Then a decade or so ago we had that freak Stewart Robson who hated us, yet somehow he was still getting paid by us.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

@albakos You'll probably want me removed as soon as you realize I celebrate all our goals against Sp**s just like Osvaldo Wehbe does here for Freddy Rincon's goal against Germany at Italia 90 :lol:

albakos

Administrator

@albakos You'll probably want me removed as soon as you realize I celebrate all our goals against Sp**s just like Osvaldo Wehbe does here for Freddy Rincon's goal against Germany at Italia 90 :lol:

That's what I'm talking about, pure passion and transmitting the love of the game.

Did you see that Argentine commentator at FT on World Cup final that @MaraDon shared. That's what memories are made of on such occasions.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Isn't our radio commentary pretty decent? Aliadiere and that other bloke (the name escapes me)

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

That's what I'm talking about, pure passion and transmitting the love of the game.

Did you see that Argentine commentator at FT on World Cup final that @MaraDon shared. That's what memories are made of on such occasions.

The old gentleman was fantastic!! As is the commentator I just posted, the late great Osvaldo Wehbe, an Argentine of Lebanese descent (Wehbe is a common surname in the Levant & Egypt).

albakos

Administrator

The old gentleman was fantastic!! As is the commentator I just posted, the late great Osvaldo Wehbe, an Argentine of Lebanese descent (Wehbe is a common surname in the Levant & Egypt).
The Middle East commentators are also brilliant. 👏

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

The Middle East commentators are also brilliant. 👏

If you eliminate the ones that:

1. Constantly burp live on the air.
2. Add letters to the Arabic alphabet that don't exist.
3. Presume to have knowledge of the players' private lives that they should in NO WAY know!
4. Hail every other win as "Divine Intervention".

Then, yes, they can be brilliant too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom