• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 15th, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_GettyImages-1177642092-1.jpg

This is a big one. Probably our most crucial NLD in years. We need a win at WHL! Simple as that, really. But we need to play it smart and not play into their hands like we did last season when we got overly excited. Thankfully, Thankfully, Cedric and Holding are not starting this time around and this team has grown in the past year.

We control the temple and pin them back and don't make any silly mistakes in the back, I reckon we take all 3 points.

Screenshot-20230110-060357.png

Screenshot-20230110-060415.png

Screenshot-20230110-060434.png

Screenshot-20230110-060452.png

The lineup picks itself really.
279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction
Sp**s 0-1 Arsenal

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If you eliminate the ones that:

1. Constantly burp live on the air.
2. Add letters to the Arabic alphabet that don't exist.
3. Presume to have knowledge of the players' private lives that they should in NO WAY know!
4. Hail every other win as "Divine Intervention".

Then, yes, they can be brilliant too :lol:
For us that don't speak the language, those glorious rounds of yalllaaaaa, habibi, wakka and all other keywords always sound interesting and emotional :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

For us that don't speak the language, those glorious round of Yalllaaaaa, habibi, wakka and all other keywords always sound interesting and emotional :lol:

Nothing pisses me off more than when North African commentators (Tunisians in particular) start screaming "!!حذاري!! حذاري which basically translates to "Beware!!Beware!!" anytime a team makes an incursion, however uneventful into the opposition's half.

Look, buddy, I get it, you're trying to inject some drama & excitement into this dead rubber but it's not fooling anyone :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

@albakos The commentary is best for Rosicky's goal.

My favourite bit is when he says "The cannon has sung & struck Tottenham's fortress!!" I told you, masters of hyperbole & drama :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Clearly, these f*ckers weren't ready this January :lol:

They could've played for a decade & they still wouldn't have scored.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
@El Duderino what's the context of this weird post by Richarlison ?
I don't know if it's fully right context but apparently a mom designed this mega Tshirt after her son and his friend fought and it became a meme.

The tshirt says "T-shirt of union. If you fight, you must wear it. Apologize. Hug it out. Say 'I love you'"

9jagooner

Excellent game and performance from the team. Scoring two goals in the first half was also a good feeling. It was obvious that Conte wanted to use the ball over the defenders strategy but it backfired on them because Zinchenko, Saliba and Gabriel won majority of the headers and sent the ball right back to our attackers.

The game also highlighted the painful miss of a player like Mudryk. I have moved on from us not getting him but really do hope we have someone else lined up. In the second half, it was obvious we needed to refresh our flanks - at least Martinelli slowed down a bit but we didn't have that quality on the bench so we had to resort to defensive changes. I really do hope Edu has a plan but honestly not 100% sure.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Btw @SA Gunner may have pulled out an all time prediction when he said months back that this Arsenal side is better than the 07/08 one. That was a massive shout.

I tend to agree the SA on most points but even I thought that was over the top at the time but it's looking less and less silly with every passing game. Obviously there's a long way to go still but the level this side are playing at is very impressive.

More points and more goals than the Invincibles at the same stage of the season. Crazy stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Btw @SA Gunner may have pulled out an all time prediction when he said months back that this Arsenal side is better than the 07/08 one. That was a massive shout.

Even I thought that was over the top at the time but it's looking less and less silly with every passing game. Obviously there's a long way to go still but the level this side are playing at is very impressive.

More points and more goals than the Invincibles at the same stage of the season. Crazy stuff.

This is the best team of the Emirates era, it's very well rounded...great early call from SA, as you say.

It's the best team we have had since the 2004-2005 squad...only issue right now is the depth is a little light really, that will be fixed eventually though.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I tend to agree the SA on most points but even I thought that was over the top at the time but it's looking less and less silly with every passing game. Obviously there's a long way to go still but the level this side are playing at is very impressive.

I have also said that anything can still happen still, and this team can fall short in the end. So you could still technically say that my words are over the top.

What I based my opinion on was the technical work that this team was doing. In the way it played its football on the pitch (as far back as preseason), to the level of tactical planning and execution. The recruitment level (Zinchenko, Jesus), the versatility of the player (White, Tomiyasu, etc), to the dominate foot vs position played, suggested that this team had something different. And what's worse, is that I continue to learn something new about this team... to this day.

Lets see how the season plays out. I maintain this view regardless though. And the best part is... this team is still developing. Its not even at its peak yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom