• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We've actually quite poor in possession, too much sloppiness for my liking though tbf, we've played 4 games in under 2 wks so I can understand that to an extent. Think Mikel will be giving the team some rollicking over the sloppiness.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This Sp**s side won't go away there still pride to play for.

The 2nd half we have to fix this passing we 3-0 just manage the game better.

I'm glad we also clinical today
Need to remain professional, because they will be hell bent on causing us as much harm as possible.

Wouldn't dismiss a lunatic tackle on one of Ode or Saka by an lame bruiser like Romero or Hojbjerg

roz

Fake News Merchant
Hampshire Spur
1 minute ago
#2,042
Sorry Ange were too helter skelter mate. Too many times this season weve conceded terrible goals. Limped past sheff utd and luton. Shocking. Need to go mate.

😂😂😂

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Just tuned in, wow?

We playing this well?
More Sp**s being spursy than us playing our ****.

we knew their high line really is a problem for them so we try to hit them with long balls.

we also knew Vicario does not like to leave his pit and that they do zonal marking, so in corner kicks we are attacking the post, 2 very similar goals all thanks to Vicario´s trash goalkeeping.

roz

Fake News Merchant
The Swellhead Spur Open your mind
2 minutes ago
#2,053
Isn't this what people wanted? "Beautiful" football

😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom