• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Don't think 3-0 is a true representation of the game so if they play like this I can imagine them taking points off City. It makes me optimistic.
They can create and probably score on another day, but they just give goals away. All three of our goals were kinda poor by them

sdotzdot

Established Member
Maddison is a big bag of nothing.
Was saying all summer he’s not good enough. Once again proven correct.

Decent enough player for mid table clubs. He’s a YouTube highlight reel kind of player ala Bruno Fernandes, would never even be considered for teams like us or City who actually dominate and play elite football for the majority of a game.

Can’t carry passengers.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The fact we haven't played that well and are 3 up is what makes it sweeter. There's a chance we can replicate the Saka goal in the second half due to the space they leave you. We must take advantage.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We've actually quite poor in possession, too much sloppiness for my liking though tbf, we've played 4 games in under 2 wks so I can understand that to an extent. Think Mikel will be giving the team some rollicking over the sloppiness.
Nah, just some classic Fergie. "Lads, es Tottenham."

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The 2nd goal is what I was talking about the other day, Sp**s were getting too excited, letting the occasions getting to them and spring on them a relatively simple counter. I say relatively because it was just one pass, but it was a superbly executed pass.

As for the other goals, if you're gonna build your defence around a midget what do you expect? You're hardly gonna be brilliant at defending set-pieces.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I realise how much of a casual I am when I see some of these pundits and have no idea who they are.
Don’t you remember when he started celebrating thinking they had finished 4th ahead of us in 2013 because he believed the fake Newcastle goal shouts?

ay_110284636-e1368993377548.jpg

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Btw vicario is literally useless on set pieces. The same gk AM were crying that we missed out.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The difference between the two managers is glaring. Arteta is meticulous, even down to the different type of goal celebration to try and keep them focussed. Postecoglou is sloppy and hasn’t done his set piece homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom