• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Established Member
Almost a Mourinho performance this. What you need at this stage of the season.
While 28 percent possession is a bit much this has been a professional half. Very Jose esque. You gotta do this in Derby games sometimes. We slipped the first game and rather not have a game like that where it feels like anything can happen.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Tomiyasu is not a left back. He is doing as well as you can expect from playing a player out of position at this level
No he's not. He's having a bad game by his standards. He has put in lockdown performances at LB. This performance is below his level.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Loving this lol.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I like him, but he is so inconsistent, He gives you glimpses of tremendous quality. You tackle hard on him twice in the first 10 minutes and then he goes missing.

number 10 syndrome.

Leicester fans were questioning his attitude during their relegation scrap. Many said he downed tools when the going got tough.

Looks the same here. Bullet= dodged.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The difference between the two managers is glaring. Arteta is meticulous, even down to the different type of goal celebration to try and keep them focussed. Postecoglou is sloppy and hasn’t done his set piece homework.

Can't expect his team to have discipline when he doesn't have any with his diet and dresses atrociously.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
🤣😁☝️

Sp**s have actually looked decent with their quick short passing & caused us some problems.

Kinda makes it sweeter.

3rd goal was massive. If they had got it we would've been under pressure.

🤞 We can keep a clean sheet.

Really want us to get an early 4th second half now & watch the toilet bowl empty🤗

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I’m sorry this is absolutely hilarious. We’re away to Sp**s in one of our most important derbys in ages, in a title race right at the end of the season, and we’re 3-0 up at half time and this is your response as an arsenal fan?

Genuinely I can’t help but laugh at this point. :lol:
Yes because I'm a big picture person and I seek domination of all teams.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Btw vicario is literally useless on set pieces. The same gk AM were crying that we missed out.
We can now see why he was playing in mid-table teams in Serie A. He is not young either. Such a glaring weakness has been exposed as the season went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom