• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Anyone know a good lasagne chef ?

WengerChef.jpg

quattro

Having a few Gooner mates over to watch the derby. Haven’t been as excited for a football match since the cup final in 2014. Result is obviously difficult to call, but if we’re going down might as well do it getting smashed together. But I do believe we’re in the early stages of something special.

Come on Arsenal!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Arteta and the lads should watch the video of that 3-0 defeat two seasons ago. On repeat, if possible.

It worked for Newcastle away this time last year...
He seems pretty good at exploiting past failures as motivation.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I think we can win this and should go in confident - we cant let the emotion get to us. We are the best defence in the competition, we should be able to handle their attack reasonably well. They will be relatively open, so we should have space and quite a few attack opportunities, we just have to ensure we are relatively clinical.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We can’t be as open as we were against Chelsea though, that wasn’t our level this season, despite it being so incisive.

We need a balance of control and moments where we pressure cook them. Do that in good numbers and we’ll win the game.

This game needs composure and a professional performance more than anything.

Haphazard

If we want to win the league it's a must win and the boys know that
True it's not that I don't trust them or Mikel , I just think the timing of the fixture (15 days rest vs 4 days rest) will play a part and generally NLD away and United away we don't do well.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If we win it'll arguably be the finest NLD win in the modern era? Given what's at stake. But that's just an indication of how f*cking tough it'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom