• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 12th November | KO: 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-1023009902-1.jpg

Tonight's game was a disappointing performance. We have to dust ourselves up. The little lads gave it a good go.

Screenshot-20221109-225146.png

Screenshot-20221109-225216.png

Screenshot-20221109-225233.png

Screenshot-20221109-225455.png

The team picks itself
39288ff0-08e9-4147-a5a0-64a6020e6cc9.png

Prediction

Wolves 0-2 Arsenal.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The game itself was something else.. they tore City apart.. was hard to understand how that team really played from the TV, but up close they were awesome

Seeing Henry's peach of a goal at Maine Road must've been the highlight of the day. What a way to control & take the shot first time :drool:

rockofcashel

Arteta has to work on his defensive positioning..wolves nearly scored two from the counter and zinchenko was no where in the picture
On the other side white had a mom performance

What annoyed me most about Zinchenko yesterday was the ball miscontrolled by a falling Martinelli that set up a Wolves counter.. Martinelli was on the ground, hopped up and sprinted back, passing out a jogging Zinchenko

Didn't like seeing that at all

bergholt

What annoyed me most about Zinchenko yesterday was the ball miscontrolled by a falling Martinelli that set up a Wolves counter.. Martinelli was on the ground, hopped up and sprinted back, passing out a jogging Zinchenko

Agree, but Martinelli is one of the hardest runners you'll see on a football pitch so he might not be quite the right standard to hold anyone else to.

MikeVinna

Established Member

Yes and was way too casual on the ball overall. As a (albeit terrible) footballer myself there’s nothing more annoying than a teammate holding onto the ball far too long for no reason at all. Gotta keep things ticking and he was just baiting the opposition to press a lot of times. And lost the ball that way in a dangerous area when Ramsdale went off on him..

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yes and was way too casual on the ball overall. As a (albeit terrible) footballer myself there’s nothing more annoying than a teammate holding onto the ball far too long for no reason at all. Gotta keep things ticking and he was just baiting the opposition to press a lot of times. And lost the ball that way in a dangerous area when Ramsdale went off on him..
Zinny was pretty poor tbh. Really hoping he was one of the players affected by the lasagne otherwise it’s a bit inexplicable

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

@SA Gunner ‘s boy has put up an analysis of the game. Have to say Wolves did really well to stifle us in the first half. We kind of said it during the game tbh, @yorch44 was screaming for more width / overlapping fullbacks and Tets made the changes at half time.

bergholt

@SA Gunner ‘s boy has put up an analysis of the game. Have to say Wolves did really well to stifle us in the first half. We kind of said it during the game tbh, @yorch44 was screaming for more width / overlapping fullbacks and Tets made the changes at half time.

There’s basically two ways to beat a team sitting deep - overload their numbers or draw them out on press. We tried slow playing to draw them out in the first half, it didn’t work. So then we played faster and got numbers forward. Zinny doing what he was told I reckon.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

There’s basically two ways to beat a team sitting deep - overload their numbers or draw them out on press. We tried slow playing to draw them out in the first half, it didn’t work. So then we played faster and got numbers forward. Zinny doing what he was told I reckon.
BW went on more overlaps as well which freed up Ødegaard to go more central. Not a surprise tbh, we saw almost the exact same thing against Sp**s in the 2nd half.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wasn't happy with one or two things Zinny did yesterday. Not the first time either. Feels a bit churlish to point this out in light of the great result and I get that he is a different type of player to KT, much more of an extra midfielder.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Deliberate tactic IMO.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wasn't happy with one or two things Zinny did yesterday. Not the first time either. Feels a bit churlish to point this out in light of the great result and I get that he is a different type of player to KT, much more of an extra midfielder.
Zinchenko just came back from a long injury, straight to action. It's not a surprise if he is a bit rusty. Nothing to worry about.

GLITCH

I was chatting to some numpty Wolves fan on Twitter who tried to tell me you could "clearly" see the player was onside just by looking at the cut of the grass. I told him that VAR even rules the tip of a boot offside using their lines. He proceeded to show me this image to back up his argument:
Screenshot_20221114-135236.png

Clear as f**k.

D

Deleted member 102404

I was chatting to some numpty Wolves fan on Twitter who tried to tell me you could "clearly" see the player was onside just by looking at the cut of the grass. I told him that VAR even rules the tip of a boot offside using their lines. He proceeded to show me this image to back up his argument:
View attachment 10560

Clear as f**k.

Hmm. from that picture it is actually clearly onside as the Wolves striker is behind the ball when it's played.
Didn't realise that. I thought it was offside when I saw it.

GLITCH

Hmm. from that picture it is actually clearly onside as the Wolves striker is behind the ball when it's played.
Didn't realise that. I thought it was offside when I saw it.
I don't see how that is clear. It's difficult to see when the guy who plays the ball is so blurry. It looks inconclusive to me, and therefore not clear at all. VAR lines are used for a reason. He could've at least used a clearer image.

D

Deleted member 102404

I don't see how that is clear. It's difficult to see when the guy who plays the ball is so blurry. It looks inconclusive to me, and therefore not clear at all. VAR lines are used for a reason. He could've at least used a clearer image.

Looking at the lines on the pitch it looks pretty clear that striker is behind the ball... to me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom