• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday, April 20 | KO: 19:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I don’t know. A win takes us top. If we win remaining games all city need is one draw. Haaland and kdb both look to be injured as well

You have a lot of faith in the loser and his overplayed and exhausted players.

Imagine going into this match after beating Villa...would be absolutely buzzing right now, even if we still lost to Bayern.

Could he going 7 clear of City (adding to the goal difference) before they play next, and them having to go to Brighton away (who have a weekend off to rest) after they have a energy sapping game in the cup v Chelsea...could have really put them under pressure.

Hate this sport 😭

Cry more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wolves haven’t won in their last 5 and they’ve played rubbish teams - Coventry, Forest, Burnley, West Ham etc.

They are struggling badly.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Wolves are talking about starting 15 year olds. This game could literally not be any easier for us and some of you are panicking. We have a fully fit squad, we will win 6-0 or even more.

albakos

ArsĂŠne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is place is weird. One minute everybody is confident of going to Germany and winning (I wasn’t), and now everybody is predicting a collapse and negative (I’m not) about a game against an injury ravaged and struggling Wolves side.
Experience matters in all walks of real and virtual life, including A-M 😀

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don’t know. A win takes us top. If we win remaining games all city need is one draw. Haaland and kdb both look to be injured as well.

Arsenal have completely broken me these past 2 years that I have given up on them, so would also be very Arsenal to actually win a trophy when I completely believe they won't to be fair 😅

albakos

ArsĂŠne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Arsenal have completely broken me these past 2 years that I have given up on them, so would also be very Arsenal to actually win a trophy when I completely believe they won't to be fair 😅
:lol:
If we win it and then to cheer you up, we can make a similar deal for you as with @Juan Matas Beard when they took points off of United.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
A real statement win would be nice to get the feels back

I kinda wish this game was Sp**s or Utd or sth for this reason.

Win a big game like that and all ills are forgotten and our book of destiny turns to a fresh page. It actually would give us a reset and allow fans and players alike to believe anew.

It would be this season’s 4-2 vs Liverpool basically and we know how that season ended.

But wolves is just such a meh result man. A perfunctory win just wouldn’t get the juices flowing for anyone. Maybe a 6-0 or sth would do it tho 🙏

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I kinda wish this game was Sp**s or Utd or sth for this reason.

Win a big game like that and all ills are forgotten and our book of destiny turns to a fresh page. It actually would give us a reset and allow fans and players alike to believe anew.

It would be this season’s 4-2 vs Liverpool basically and we know how that season ended.

But wolves is just such a meh result man. A perfunctory win

We'll probably have tired legs. I don't think we beat United today. An easy game today is better as we need our confidence back

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
We'll probably have tired legs. I don't think we beat United today. An easy game today is better as we need our confidence back

Idgaf if these eedyats have to go out there on one leg. They owe the fans, the club and themselves a fkn performance to be proud of. Fitness can suck my ****.

If I see anyone limping so help me God…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom