• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premiership champions to come from small group of one...

Just mind games ahead of Community Shield. I know its a nothing trophy but a defeat for Chelsea would burst their bubble much in the same way our bubble was burst at Old Trafford last season.
Another example is Terry coming out with the statement that we are going to miss Viera.

I really think they see us as a threat, possibly their only threat.

Have you heard his interview on skysportsnews?

He says the winner will come from a small group of one and then does a little chuckle whick makes the prick sound like Muttley...god I'd love to rain on his parade, so to speak....that rain being yellow and warm......

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
AndreasVonMartinberg said:
Have you heard his interview on skysportsnews?

He says the winner will come from a small group of one and then does a little chuckle whick makes the prick sound like Muttley...god I'd love to rain on his parade, so to speak....that rain being yellow and warm......

The man is a P***k and arrogant buffoon I would love it if the Ruski pulled out of Chelski lets see what he could do then without his sugar daddies dosh :twisted:

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
He's doing a lot of talking for someone in his position. Maybe I just dont see it from other teams, but I dont see plenty of Chief Executives talking as much as him.

Maybe he should keep his mouth shut for now on, and leave all the talking to Jose.

He's certainly got some nerve. I wonder what he'd sound like without Abramovich, but its petty of me to say that. It just pisses me off.

Spike

Established Member
How unprofessional from a Chief Executive....luckily our board is run professionally and we don't come out making stupid comments like this. :p

champions04

Gunner4Eva said:
He's doing a lot of talking for someone in his position. Maybe I just dont see it from other teams, but I dont see plenty of Chief Executives talking as much as him.

Maybe he should keep his mouth shut for now on, and leave all the talking to Jose.

He's certainly got some nerve. I wonder what he'd sound like without Abramovich, but its petty of me to say that. It just pisses me off.

Now that they are being acknowledged as one of the top 3 tems in the prem, all these background staff have been running their mouths, I mean 3 years ago I had never heard of Steve Clarke.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom