• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premiership Fixtures 18-20th Dec

GaelForce22

Established Member
... Better late than never.

City v Everton is about to kick off, with City potentially going above us and United to the top of the league (having played one/two games more). Tevez is also starting for the first time since asking to leave the club.

And most importantly - Balotelli entering the stadium. :lol:

ibby

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
What are you gibbering about ibby?
RC8 said:
I think it's time we get back to have a thread to put everything Premier League related not deserving of its own thread.

I thought this included games. Clearly not. Sorry.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Armor for Sleep said:
What were the goals like?
First goal was a point blank header after a couple of close calls in succession. The second was a beautiful curling shot from Baines to the far post (from the left side to right post).

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
ibby said:
I thought this included games. Clearly not. Sorry.
It includes whatever I say it includes! :twisted:

We'll continue with these disposable fixture threads for now.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Daaaamn this is entertaining! Everton must be close to breaking the world record for most shots blocked. Hard to see City not scoring soon.

Fellaini takes out Tevez - have to say i really really like him.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Silva is pure class, looked out of his depth in his early City games but key player now.

As for Milner, waste of money!

Top Bottom