• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Preston VS Arsenal 7th january 17.30 BT sport Fa cup

who will win in

• Arsenal

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Preston

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kopzilla

Always Negative
I do not believe that our fitness is the main reason behind our poor performances. More our approach to the game and discipline.

The question I want answered is Wenger's thoughts on our performances. Surely he must be protecting the fact that he doesnt oversee us practicing positional awareness, shape awareness, etc.

Also, and call me a conspiracy theorist I dont mind, I am beginning to suspect that Wenger is purposefully ignoring our defensive discipline, thus making us as porous and easy to breach, to add "entertainment value" to our football. Almost every neutral I know, "loves watching an Arsenal game" because its so entertaining.

Very interesting perspective actually...probably will read about it in his autobiography many years later..? It's hard to believe a manager do that purposefully to his own team...ofcourse I know you wrote in jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom