• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

Saville

Tegh said:
Right well when you're on the PC version give me a shout.

alright mate :D....ill probs be on bout 6 tomorrow night or something! definatly not when arsenal are on :wink:

Tegh

Established Member
lol James.
If anyone wants the link to download WE8 aka PES4 online, give me a shout and I'll pm you it later on. That way we can all play eachother and get a mini A-M league going on! It's all legit.

dafish

James said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReTNlUgeGK0&search=PES5

Are people being serious when they post goals like these? Hardly special.

no... people are not serious when they make video compilations like these

my second video compilation :roll: getting youtubed as we speak

edit... here's the youtubed version

Saville

Tegh said:
lol James.
If anyone wants the link to download WE8 aka PES4 online, give me a shout and I'll pm you it later on. That way we can all play eachother and get a mini A-M league going on! It's all legit.

what, so you dont have to buy the game you can download it?? and play online?

gunnerGH

Established Member
I think you just hold the direction you want it to swing after you have taken it. R1 is power for further away. R2 is less power for close up.

Saville

Gunnergregharrison said:
I think you just hold the direction you want it to swing after you have taken it. R1 is power for further away. R2 is less power for close up.

or up is for power and down is for less lol

nazo

Established Member
IIRC on PES4, curling the ball and freekicks in general are different than on PES5.

Latest posts

Top Bottom