• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Bloody hell, I knew Pro Evo was gonna be difficult, but 4 games to score my first Master League goal?

And yes, it was Thierry...

What formations (and teams) are people picking?

I've ended up with a notional 4-4-2 but it's more a 4-1-3-2

and my favoured team (so far) is

--------------Jens-------

Justin ---Sol-----Phil-----Ash

--------------Ralph

--Freddie----Hleb-----Pires

-------Quincy----Thierry

Though Eboue, Kolo and Cesc have featured quite prominently, and I've also tried Lupoli, van Persie and Reyes up front- none of whom have been any good!

DaViEsW

http://dq5.s49.xrea.com/berukanpu2.WMV

This wasn't by me but I just pulled it off in a match no less! With your back facing the goal, stop the ball with R1. Then do the drag back by holding R2 and right, and as the ball is at the heel of the player, press up and right.

The trick will not work with every player, but try it with Cristiano Ronaldo, he seems to be able to pull it off easily.

Spartan

interesting lineup there...

ive got the normal back line with gilberto DM and hleb as AM with TH and jose/RVP up front

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Weird, I've lost a post here...

Um, anyway- for me Gilberto kept losing the ball- apparently unable to run with it, Lauren's been much better.

And, even as a fan of Reyes, I have to laugh at this, he has spent most of his time on his arse when I've played him..

Spartan

nice skill, sounds hard to remember

anyone know how to do the Dinho flip-flap??

Tegh

Established Member
Double tap R2. Not all players are able to do it.
I play:

GK: Lehmann
RB: Lauren
LB: Cole
CB's: Sol & Kolo
LM: Hleb - Awesome on this game.
RM: Reyes - Like my wingers to cut inside and shoot.
CM's: Ljungberg & Fabregas
Str: Van Persie & Henry

Eboue isn't bad, Pires is too old, and I wouldn't play him in my side anyway.
Standard 4-4-2, or a 4-5-1 with Van Persie as SS. Occasionally I'll bring Bergkamp into CB, he's damn great there. Silva is crap, he honestly can't dribble and Ljungberg is great. Often switch him onto the right. I play Silva DM, if at all.
Anyone seen Bergkamps nose from the side view? Konami are taking the piss.

Anyone have it on PC and fancy a game?

Lukazan

Established Member
My ML team is..

_______________________Given

Lauren/Eboue______Toure_____Campbell______Cole

Ljungberg_________________________________Hleb

______________Fabregas_____Reyes

____________Persie
_____________________________Henry

Clichy plays when Cole gets tired and Senderos (who is developing well) plays when either Toure or Sol need a rest. Flamini (also developing well) rotates with Gilberto and the wings are fine because Pires, Ljungberg, Hleb, Owusu, Reyes, Clichy, Lauren, Eboue and Cole can all player there if need be. AMF there are plenty of options.. if Reyes and Fabregas are tired Hleb, Pires, Ljungberg, Bergkamp or Owusu can play there. Then upfront Lupoli (another developing brilliantly) plays occassionally as well as Reyes, Quincy and Bergkamp.

And yes, Bergkamp's nose is HUGE.

Tegh

Established Member
bluenaz said:
i have it on pc
but i need an online password or something

It's meant to give you it after you try to connect online.
Uninstall and reinstall it, then when it comes to that screen, write the number down.

gotnothin

I've finished my first season of ML and did the clean sweep. Mind you i did some serious practice with a mate before i took on the master league. I wont list my team as ive purchased a few players and its safe to say its not an 'authentic' Arsenal Squad :eek:ops: .. I will mention that Rooney is f*ckin great up front partnering Henry!!

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
You should get Pirlo if you play crosses. I used him for my Arsenal team and he contributed 8 assists all from crosses only. His crosses are much more accurate than Beckham.

gotnothin

You should get Pirlo if you play crosses. I used him for my Arsenal team and he contributed 8 assists all from crosses only. His crosses are much more accurate than Beckham.
Really??? Hmmm.. Well i ended up getting Beckham in for his free kicks and crossing/long balls.... His free kicks are amazing! :shock:

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Yes Beckham is better at free kicks but when I used Pirlo his crosses are accurate.

My ML team:

-----------Landreu---------------
Lauren--Senderos--Terry--Cole
Pirlo--Perotta--Fabregas--Reyes
Berbatov--Henry

subs: Proto,Campbell, Gilberto, Hleb, Adriano

I sold Pires and Freddie since so many teams want them at a high price especially Porto, they like arsenal players. they tried to get Ljunberg, Pires, Hleb and Toure :?:

nazo

Established Member
TheHotshot said:
Yes Beckham is better at free kicks but when I used Pirlo his crosses are accurate.

My ML team:

-----------Landreu---------------
Lauren--Senderos--Terry--Cole
Pirlo--Perotta--Fabregas--Reyes
Berbatov--Henry

subs: Proto,Campbell, Gilberto, Hleb, Adriano

I sold Pires and Freddie since so many teams want them at a high price especially Porto, they like arsenal players. they tried to get Ljunberg, Pires, Hleb and Toure :?:

why do you have berbatov instead of adriano

Latest posts

Top Bottom