• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

Tegh

Established Member
Do you or hotshot have it for the PC?
I just created 23 chances, scored 1, 18 on target, lost on penalties 4-2.
That was online.
My finishing is fuc king ****.

gotnothin

It's all about timing, you have to press it at the right time, otherwise you'll just head it. It's difficult.
You got it Tegh! Its all about the timing! Gotta really take into account if they're striking with their dominate foot etc. Good trick on breakaways is to double tap 'right' on the right analogue stick and he'll push kick the ball in front of him then time it right as he's running onto it at full pace and you got yaself a fully licenced 'Rocket Launcher' :lol:

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Tegh said:
Do you or hotshot have it for the PC?
I just created 23 chances, scored 1, 18 on target, lost on penalties 4-2.
That was online.
My finishing is fuc king s**t.

No I dont have it on PC but Ive tried it and sucked. btw, you are having a hard time online aren't you...... I only play PES games on PS2, more easier

Tegh

Established Member
I got both mate but PS2 just died, so I've resorted to PC which isn't as good.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
PS2 died? Are you saying that your PS2 is broken or your game is broken or you find it hard to play PES5 on PS2? Please clarify, I cant understandf what your trying to say.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Oh I see. So are you going to repair it or wait until the new PS3 to come out and buy it? The new PS3 is an absolutely powerful machine

mrsvanpersie

TheHotshot said:
Oh I see. So are you going to repair it or wait until the new PS3 to come out and buy it? The new PS3 is an absolutely powerful machine
PS3?! Didnt even know they were going to make one!!!! Anyway, i am very content with my football games on my PSP :)

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
mrsvanpersie said:
TheHotshot said:
PS3?! Didnt even know they were going to make one!!!! Anyway, i am very content with my football games on my PSP :)

What!!?? This is an outrage to gamers, you didn't know that PS3 was coming out!! :shock: Anyways yeah its coming out very soon. XBOX 360 is already out though but I prefer the PS console. And mrsrvp, you have a PSP? wow......I didn't knew females were into this gaming thing

mrsvanpersie

TheHotshot said:
mrsvanpersie said:
TheHotshot said:

What!!?? This is an outrage to gamers, you didn't know that PS3 was coming out!! :shock: Anyways yeah its coming out very soon. XBOX 360 is already out though but I prefer the PS console. And mrsrvp, you have a PSP? wow......I didn't knew females were into this gaming thing
well, dont judge us by your standard then..... :lol: - my PSP is all Arsenal-ified - my background wallpaper is the team squad picture - and loads of albums of mr rvp..... :lol:

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Wow your a fanatic of RVP. At least it's better than to put dirty pictures.

Anyways back to the topic, you people realise that Ronaldinho is not much fun to use in the game? Everytime I use him it's like Im using a light ballerina with goofy tooth

mrsvanpersie

TheHotshot said:

Anyways back to the topic, you people realise that Ronaldinho is not much fun to use in the game? Everytime I use him it's like Im using a light ballerina with goofy tooth
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
mrsvanpersie said:
TheHotshot said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What!! :shock: Are you saying Im fat?

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Hey in PES5 is there Allianz Arena? In WE9, they only added Olmpiastadion Berlin, Mestalla and that Crappy Riazor

Tegh

Established Member
I had a 360 pre-ordered, but the store could only fulfil 3 out of the 32 pre orders, and I was #8.

Quite ****ty.

Was only going to flog it on ebay for £500-600 anyway.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Adriano's shooting is obscene. I've score so many goals eith him just coming in off the right and hammering a drive into the far top corner, it almost tedious. Almost. :mrgreen:

Tegh

Established Member
Yeah, I've had that done to me.
I still can't shoot to save my life on the pc, it is a ****ing joke.

awooga83

Established Member
Was playing with Ivory Coast the other day and Kone is quality scored some awesome goals with him the other day hes got great pace.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom