• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PRO EVO 5

velimir85

Bought the game few days ago - excellent. Very close to real football, good graphics, many stadiums. Game's got pretty much everything IMO.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I've adopted the diamond now, Lauren at the base, Pires left, Fabregas right, Hleb top. With Reyes and Henry up front.

Is it me or is van Persie shyte on this game? Also, anyone else finding that they need to save every goal they score because they look so good? I scored a beautiful first time chip with Thierry the other night. The keeper didn't know what hit him!

seb_afc

Established Member
the one thing thats **** about the game is the sudden empty stadiums when running along the touchline but when you see the replay its suddenly full.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
seb_afc said:
the one thing thats s**t about the game is the sudden empty stadiums when running along the touchline but when you see the replay its suddenly full.

Yeah I know but at least it's better tham Fifa though. I cant believe they'll put full house even if it's Reading v Wolverhampton. So Im thanked that kind of ridiculous nonsense doesnt happen on PES.

Lukazan

Established Member
seb_afc said:
the one thing thats s**t about the game is the sudden empty stadiums when running along the touchline but when you see the replay its suddenly full.

It's that or serious slowdown I'm afraid, if you played PES3 I'm sure you'll remember the stutter bug which is a hell of alot worse than a few empty seats in a stadium.

RocktheCasbah said:
Is it me or is van Persie shyte on this game? Also, anyone else finding that they need to save every goal they score because they look so good? I scored a beautiful first time chip with Thierry the other night. The keeper didn't know what hit him!

Yeah I don't find van Persie too good either, bumped up his stats a little though and he has turned in to a demon in my ML.

And yes, I have 3 memory cards full of my goals and then about 50 or so more stored on my computer. I'm planning, once I've got a TV card, to make a compilation of all my goals.

nazo

Established Member
rvp isnt THAT bad actually, i use him upfront with henry, and reyes on the left
and i scored a beauty with henry a couple of days ago, a blinding curler from the left side of the penalty area
i even scored a semi-rvp-blackburn goal from the right it looked exactly the same but i only went past one player not 2

Aussie

Established Member
I love RVP. Back to the defender and just turns em inside out with ease and has a very nice shot on him.

Hleb is very nice to control.

seb_afc

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
seb_afc said:

It's that or serious slowdown I'm afraid, if you played PES3 I'm sure you'll remember the stutter bug which is a hell of alot worse than a few empty seats in a stadium.

but it wasnt like that on pro evo 4 was it?

Tegh

Established Member
RVP owns for me, I just won 6-0 online in the ladder league O_O.
You should all get it on PC, we could have an Arsenal Mania ladder - be quality.

Here's my formation:

arsenalformation.jpg

Tegh

Established Member
Because for me, he plays well there.
Close control to make runs towards the wings and back inside.
He's not bad at passing either, like threading through balls with him.
It should read Reyes instead of Pires, I don't play Pires out of spite towards him.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Tegh said:
Because for me, he plays well there.
Close control to make runs towards the wings and back inside.
He's not bad at passing either, like threading through balls with him.
It should read Reyes instead of Pires, I don't play Pires out of spite towards him.

Agree. Freddie somehow plays better in the middle and Hleb the other way. Im talking about PES, in real life its the other way round

Tegh

Established Member
Hleb is immense down the left hand side, he can dribble like a beauty and his pace is awesome. He works really well alongside Henry on the left.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
I know. I like to play Hleb at CM because he can dribble pass defenders very easy. RVP is crap in that game and so too Senderos.

Army of Me

Established Member
i dont play PES5 (forgive me father for i have sinned and so on) but just wondering, you say RVP and Senderos are crap, but do their stats improve the more they play, or is the game not that intelligent?

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Originally, their stats in the beginning are crap but as you play on and on they'll improve. Its just that I think they deserve better I mean they give Kompany good stats and Senderos is by far much better than Kompany.

Tegh

Established Member
If you play in master league (which I don't - purely online), then most players improve. This is definitely the case with Senderos and Van Persie, they're both very young, and someone showed me a screenshot of their stats in their fourth Master League season, they both rocked.

I myself think RVP is awesome, he has close control too, and quite fast. I use him online all the time unless he's knackered.

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr ... tle=734927

£18 buy it now on PC so we can all play online.

BUY IT NOW!

Army of Me

Established Member
i already have PES just don't play it, played it for about a week then got hooked on God of War - then Devil May Cry 3.

I might get it for PSP and play it on the daily commute.

£18 is a pretty good deal though.

Tegh

Established Member
Buy it now damn you, now!

You must buy it on the PC, I hear it's buggy as **** on the psp.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
pha2er said:
i already have PES just don't play it, played it for about a week then got hooked on God of War - then Devil May Cry 3.

I might get it for PSP and play it on the daily commute.

£18 is a pretty good deal though.

You play GOW? Damn that game is a killer, my brain got damaged playing too much of it.

Top Bottom