• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro-Evo/FIFA 13

arsenallegends

Established Member
The Pro Evo demo should be out now.

The ratings for Arsenal Fist XI:
Szczesny: 84
Sagna: 83
Koscielny: 82
TV: 86
Gibbs: 84
Song: 82
Arteta:88
Wilshere:81
Podolski:78
RvP:86
Waclott: 82

Not too shabby.
Would be wicked to have Carzola or Sahin in the mix.

KyleHyde

TV and Gibbs over Kos?
Song the worst midfield starter? what madness is this?

Anyhow details on Fifa13 on the WiiU have come out.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-02-fifa-13-wii-u-lets-you-score-using-the-gamepad-touch-screen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... uch-screen</a>
The controller can be used as a second display during set pieces and penalities, allowing you to examine the environment from all angles when held up to the main screen.

More substantially, the GamePad will allow five players to team up in FIFA 13's co-op mode. One player will manage the team using the Wii U GamePad, while four others take charge of the main on-screen action.

The new Team Management Control option meanwhile offers a radar with which players can launch attacking or defensive runs, with touchscreen controls available for changing tactics, formations and substitutions.

Then there's Manage Match mode, which lets you give half-time pep talks and generally manage the action from the side-lines.
I must say, the manager mode co-op sounds great with friends.

mo50

Established Member
Hopefully they'll cut out the "Boss, I've been feeling great, I think I deserve to start the next match" crap in career mode. I also find loaning youngsters incredibly hard. They should sort that out. One more issue is the search function in the transfer market. It's been the same since FIFA 06 for Christ's sake, make it more efficient.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Bored as hell, so I'm going to go ahead and put down the ratings that I think Arsenal should have on FIFA 13.

Szczesny - 82
Fabianski - 79
Mannone - 74

Sagna - 86
Jenkinson - 75
Mertesacker - 83
Koscielny - 88
Vermaelen - 83
Djourou - 79
Bartley - 77
Squillaci - 74
Santos - 79
Gibbs - 80

Song - 84
Arteta - 86
Diaby - 81
Rosicky - 83
Ramsey - 79
Coquelin - 79
Wilshere - 82
Frimpong - 77
Cazorla - 86
Arshavin - 81
Lansbury - 73
Oxlade-Chamberlain - 82
Miyaichi - 78

Park - 75
Van Persie - 91
Giroud - 86
Walcott - 82
Chamakh - 77
Gervinho - 81
Podolski - 85
Bendtner - 79

8))

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
ferrarif50hunt said:
Bored as hell, so I'm going to go ahead and put down the ratings that I think Arsenal should have on FIFA 13.

Szczesny - 78
Fabianski - 75
Mannone - 67

Sagna - 83
Jenkinson - 71
Mertesacker - 79
Koscielny - 86
Vermaelen - 81
Djourou - 75
Bartley - 70
Squillaci - 71
Santos - 75
Gibbs - 76

Song - 82
Arteta - 86
Diaby - 77
Rosicky - 78
Ramsey - 75
Coquelin - 72
Wilshere - 84
Frimpong - 74
Cazorla - 84
Arshavin - 77
Lansbury - 72
Oxlade-Chamberlain - 78
Miyaichi - 73

Park - 74
Van Persie - 90
Giroud - 82
Walcott - 80
Chamakh - 73
Gervinho - 78
Podolski - 81
Bendtner - 78

8))

Fixed that for you ;)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
mo50 said:
Hopefully they'll cut out the "Boss, I've been feeling great, I think I deserve to start the next match" crap in career mode. I also find loaning youngsters incredibly hard. They should sort that out. One more issue is the search function in the transfer market. It's been the same since FIFA 06 for Christ's sake, make it more efficient.

Not meant as a bash against you, but why do you play FIFA's career mode? I've always wondered that. I play FM to satisfy my manager/single player needs and mainly play Fifa with my mates either irl or online.

FM is just a better management game in every possible way. Obviously you actually PLAY the matches on Fifa, but playing against the CPU is drastically worse than playing against your friends, at least in my opinion.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Anyone tries the PES 13 demo yet?

Personally been playing FIFA only for 3-4 years now as I PES kind of went down the ****ter after the PS2 versions.

I just played the demo though and I was quite impressed. Seems like it's gotten a lot better than what it was just 1-2 years ago.

Could just be me though, perhaps any PES player could enlighten me a bit more.

illmatik

Established Member
FIFA always rip Arsenal off in ratings, fully expect us to be 4 1/2 stars with probably 7-8 players in the 80s

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Ok, somebody has uploaded a video of FIFA 13 at Gamescom or whatever it's called and gave a glimpse of the Arsenal squad ratings, so here they are: (Cazorla and Bartley haven't been added to the squad yet)

Szczesny - 79
Fabianski - 76
Mannone - 70

Sagna - 80
Jenkinson - 62
Mertesacker - 78
Koscielny - 82
Vermaelen - 82
Djourou - 75
Squillaci - 72
Santos - 79
Gibbs - 78

Song - 85
Arteta - 78
Diaby - 72
Rosicky - 80
Ramsey - 79
Coquelin - 69
Wilshere - 79
Frimpong - 67
Arshavin - 82
Lansbury - 70
Oxlade-Chamberlain - 75
Miyaichi - 71
Yennaris - 60

Park - 74
Van Persie - 88
Giroud - 83
Walcott - 81
Chamakh - 77
Gervinho - 81
Podolski - 83
Bendtner - 75

So as usual, EA criminally underrate almost everyone in our team. I fully expect Rooney to be about 89-90 as well.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I HIGHLY doubt those are the final ratings. Ramsey and Wilshere at the same level, Bendtner worse than Chamakh, Coquelin better than Frimpong and so on.

And what's with their fetish for Arshavin?! He was highly rated last year too. How the **** is he still a 82. I mean ffs he's better than Arteta :lol:

mo50

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
So as usual, EA criminally underrate almost everyone in our team. I fully expect Rooney to be about 89-90 as well.

Scholes will also be 82 and Giggs 81.

@Dokaka: FM bores me to death after 3 or so seasons. I can't explain why but I love career mode in FIFA.

MaestroCesc

ferrarif50hunt said:
Ok, somebody has uploaded a video of FIFA 13 at Gamescom or whatever it's called and gave a glimpse of the Arsenal squad ratings, so here they are: (Cazorla and Bartley haven't been added to the squad yet)

Szczesny - 79
Fabianski - 76
Mannone - 70

Sagna - 80
Jenkinson - 62
Mertesacker - 78
Koscielny - 82
Vermaelen - 82
Djourou - 75
Squillaci - 72
Santos - 79
Gibbs - 78

Song - 85
Arteta - 78
Diaby - 72
Rosicky - 80
Ramsey - 79
Coquelin - 69
Wilshere - 79
Frimpong - 67
Arshavin - 82
Lansbury - 70
Oxlade-Chamberlain - 75
Miyaichi - 71
Yennaris - 60

Park - 74
Van Persie - 88
Giroud - 83
Walcott - 81
Chamakh - 77
Gervinho - 81
Podolski - 83
Bendtner - 75

That cant be right, most of them are just complete rubbish
Szczesny should be 81/2
Sagna - 85
Vermaelen - 83
Koscienly -85
Areta - 84
OX - 81

In fact im nearly 100% it isnt true, a couple give it away Areta cant have gone down 4 from last year. Frimpong, Jenkinson and Diaby give it away, they are criminally way too low. I dont see how Frimpong and Jenkinson have gone down from last year when they both have vastly improved..

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
MaestroCesc said:
ferrarif50hunt said:

Szczesny - 79
Fabianski - 76
Mannone - 70

Sagna - 80
Jenkinson - 62
Mertesacker - 78
Koscielny - 82
Vermaelen - 82
Djourou - 75
Squillaci - 72
Santos - 79
Gibbs - 78

Song - 85
Arteta - 78
Diaby - 72
Rosicky - 80
Ramsey - 79
Coquelin - 69
Wilshere - 79
Frimpong - 67
Arshavin - 82
Lansbury - 70
Oxlade-Chamberlain - 75
Miyaichi - 71
Yennaris - 60

Park - 74
Van Persie - 88
Giroud - 83
Walcott - 81
Chamakh - 77
Gervinho - 81
Podolski - 83
Bendtner - 75

That cant be right, most of them are just complete rubbish
Szczesny should be 81/2
Sagna - 85
Vermaelen - 83
Koscienly -85
Areta - 84
OX - 81

In fact im nearly 100% it isnt true, a couple give it away Areta cant have gone down 4 from last year. Frimpong, Jenkinson and Diaby give it away, they are criminally way too low. I dont see how Frimpong and Jenkinson have gone down from last year when they both have vastly improved..

Szczesny definetly shouldn't be above 80. Almunia was a 78 after his good season.

AOC on par with Walcott and Gervinho? He might be a great prospect, but come on :lol: He's hardly played 10 games yet.

I agree Frimpong, Jenkinson and Diaby should be a bit higher, especially Diaby. ****ing criminal that he's hardly better than Miyaichi.

iced22

FIFA doesn't really like to deviate a lot in their ratings from year to year, so some players are perennially under/overrated.

England national team players are the biggest serial offenders, in particular the Golden Generation. I mean, if somebody can come up with a plausible explanation for how the likes of Terry, Fat Frank, etc are still in the high 80s, I'd quit watching football this instant.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom