• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro-Evo/FIFA 13

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Latest one.

Real Madrid (me) vs Juventus. 6 off the line clearances. Lose 1-0 to an 83rd minute counter attack.

Very close to snapping the disc.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
can someone please teach me how to do the turbo steamroller tackle where you dont get called for a foul? it seems i'm the only one who hasn't mastered that technique

MDGoonah41

Established Member
last night the controller almost went through the tv. hit 3 crossbars from 3 straight corners, all 3 bounced right to the keeper, who then hoofed it down field to their lone attacker, who barreled over my guy and then ran in on goal and curled one in from 30 yards. this happened twice in the span of 10 minutes.

i'm certainly not the best fifa player in the world, i havent played thousands of matches, but come on already. some of this **** is ridiculous

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
MDGoonah41 said:
last night the controller almost went through the tv. hit 3 crossbars from 3 straight corners, all 3 bounced right to the keeper, who then hoofed it down field to their lone attacker, who barreled over my guy and then ran in on goal and curled one in from 30 yards. this happened twice in the span of 10 minutes.

i'm certainly not the best fifa player in the world, i havent played thousands of matches, but come on already. some of this **** is ridiculous

got demo/video?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
just lost 3-1 to a guy with a team chemistry of 74 and no manager. instead of actually building a team, he just picked the fastest players from various leagues. players were out of position. but it didnt seem to matter, since every miracle through ball and hoof connected.

why bother to even say the chemistry is important when it isnt?

Floating

Established Member
Any recommendations for a striker in my first season as Arsenal manager? I want to go all out and get Jovetic but don't quite have the funds. There are some exciting young strikers though that could do the business and replace Giroud in a couple of years:

- Luis Muriel, Udinese
- Diego Costa, Atletico Madrid
- Rodrigo, Benfica
- Victor Ibarbo, Cagliari
- Guido Marilungo, Atalanta

Anyone have any experience with these players, or have any suggestions?

Bigbludfire

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
can someone please teach me how to do the turbo steamroller tackle where you dont get called for a foul? it seems i'm the only one who hasn't mastered that technique

Do you mean the one where if you make a tackle early and blatently foul the player you always get away with it? If that's what u mean then that's exactly what it is :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Floating said:
Any recommendations for a striker in my first season as Arsenal manager? I want to go all out and get Jovetic but don't quite have the funds. There are some exciting young strikers though that could do the business and replace Giroud in a couple of years:

- Luis Muriel, Udinese
- Rodrigo, Benfica

If you're talking FIFA, then get Rodrigo by all means, he's better than Giroud in his first season already, got his overall stat to around 90 after some three seasons. Scores from everywhere on the pitch, pretty versatile as well. The best deal in FIFA's manager mode is definitely Adryan though, bought him with Eintracht Frankfurt for around 5m, was the league's top assister in his first and the top scorer in his second season, sold him afterwards for 56m to Bayern.

Floating

Established Member
jones said:
Floating said:

- Luis Muriel, Udinese
- Rodrigo, Benfica

If you're talking FIFA, then get Rodrigo by all means, he's better than Giroud in his first season already, got his overall stat to around 90 after some three seasons. Scores from everywhere on the pitch, pretty versatile as well. The best deal in FIFA's manager mode is definitely Adryan though, bought him with Eintracht Frankfurt for around 5m, was the league's top assister in his first and the top scorer in his second season, sold him afterwards for 56m to Bayern.

Yeah, FIFA mate! Thanks for the advice. Adryan sounds great, especially after I just traded Rosicky (and 4m) to Leverkusen for Lars Bender - I will need another CAM.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
thiago is also a beast, and sergi roberto grows really quickly as well. i think he starts as a 70 or 72 and i had him at 84 after 3 seasons, i think it was.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Bigbludfire said:
MDGoonah41 said:

Do you mean the one where if you make a tackle early and blatently foul the player you always get away with it? If that's what u mean then that's exactly what it is :lol:

and break john terry's digital leg and take him out for the season?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
if EA doesn't fix ultimate team in 2014 im not buying the game.

it has taken away all of the fun of FIFA for me

thedon5

I can't wait two weeks to see Özil, so I decided to spend two hours doing all the PL transfers and set up a Premier League tournament. First time I've played tournament mode and it seemed solid just like CM but with full emphasis on the games.

After 20 minutes of the first game against Sunderland (like in 12/13), Özil got a dislocated shoulder and is now out for 3 months.

FUUUUARKKK that better not happen in real life.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Started a new single-player career with Özil. Before the season began, Wilshere puts in a transfer request. I don't sell him, but then the board orders me to sell him. So I shift him out to PSG for 45mil, and pick up Fabregas and Yaya Toure in his absence. It sucked having to sell Wilshere, but...

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
santi cazorla is the best player in my master league PES 2013 :) (Only took 3 seasons, wilshere is better than cr7 and giroud over rvp!!!!!)

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
dave_rwr said:
Started a new single-player career with Özil. Before the season began, Wilshere puts in a transfer request. I don't sell him, but then the board orders me to sell him. So I shift him out to PSG for 45mil, and pick up Fabregas and Yaya Toure in his absence. It sucked having to sell Wilshere, but...

... and this is why any form of a management career in FIFA is that unrealistic that it is pointless.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Cudareli said:
dave_rwr said:

... and this is why any form of a management career in FIFA is that unrealistic that it is pointless.

Easy there, Cudareli. Maybe I'm just an exceptionally good negotiator?

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
dave_rwr said:
Cudareli said:
dave_rwr said:

Easy there, Cudareli. Maybe I'm just an exceptionally good negotiator?

Valid point... Statement withdrawn :wink:

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
Wow...This is a lonely thread.

Anyway, PES 2015 won the 'best sports game' award at Gamescon - Europe's largest gaming event - beating out Fifa 15 among others.

PES is in the ascendancy, whilst Fifa has grown stagnant over the past few years.

Top Bottom