• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro-Evo/FIFA 13

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
PES has been **** for quite a while tbf.

There isn't really much EA can do with FIFA at this point other than adding a ton of new animations, improving the physics etc. Here's hoping the new consoles will inject some much needed life into both series.

entropy13

Established Member
LOL I'm still sticking with FIFA 13. I chose getting FM2014 than FIFA 14, because I didn't have FM2013 anyway.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
Dokaka said:

There isn't really much EA can do with FIFA at this point other than adding a ton of new animations, improving the physics etc
. Here's hoping the new consoles will inject some much needed life into both series.

This is true: PES has pretty much been dog ****e since the leap to the previous next gen consoles, but I still feel like EA are just resting on their laurels and churning out the same game over and over again with each Fifa iteration.

RE the current next gen consoles: I'm not really a gaming fan but I was excited to see what the PS4 had to offer, must say I'm disappointed so far. They haven't made the technological strides I'd expected - nothing really revolutionary, the games just look as if they've been given a fresh lacquer.

Not worth the money imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really loathed the FIFA 14 transfer system, it went for realism and totally failed. Sticking with 13 unless they get rid of it for 15.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Suave Gooner89 said:
Dokaka said:

There isn't really much EA can do with FIFA at this point other than adding a ton of new animations, improving the physics etc
. Here's hoping the new consoles will inject some much needed life into both series.

This is true: PES has pretty much been dog **** since the leap to the previous next gen consoles, but I still feel like EA are just resting on their laurels and churning out the same game over and over again with each Fifa iteration.

RE the current next gen consoles: I'm not really a gaming fan but I was excited to see what the PS4 had to offer, must say I'm disappointed so far. They haven't made the technological strides I'd expected - nothing really revolutionary, the games just look as if they've been given a fresh lacquer.

Not worth the money imo.

Give it time mate. New consoles never impress early on. Case in point:

Fifa 07 for 360

Fifa 13 for 360

Latest posts

Top Bottom