• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro-Evo/FIFA 13

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Indeed, I've found that if I'm winning by a small margin with 10-15 minutes left, I'm more than likely going to draw or lose. Your players suddenly become unable to do anything at all... every touch is poor, every other pass goes back to the other team, every shot the other team takes goes in etc.

The obvious scripting at the end of the game takes away all the fun for me.

MaestroCesc

ferrarif50hunt said:
Indeed, I've found that if I'm winning by a small margin with 10-15 minutes left, I'm more than likely going to draw or lose. Your players suddenly become unable to do anything at all... every touch is poor, every other pass goes back to the other team, every shot the other team takes goes in etc.

The obvious scripting at the end of the game takes away all the fun for me.
Agreed what annoys me is the idiots and the devs who deny it exists. You cant deny that it exists, you or the opponenent dont become better or worse magically depending on what the score is. I wish they would take it out, i reckon they included it to make it easier for bad players.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@ferrarif50hunt and MaestroCesc, how long have you guys been playing fifa? I have a ps3 and I started playing fifa on the mega drive. I started with fifa 94, moved on to 96 and then 98. However, once I played ISS 98 I basically fell in love with it. I stayed with pro and my favourite was pro 6. However, when PES went to the ps3 I quit. I tested each game once and decided not to play, the last game I played for any length was PES 2012, but even the tackling in that was rubbish so I quit that. But I have no rekindled my love affair. I really enjoy playing the latest PES. The player likeness is unreal. I don't know whether fifa is as detailed, but it seems to me that too many players can do too many tricks. In the latest PES Neymar can stop the ball, and stand still while doing is trademark feint, flapping his leg around. You can see C.Ronaldo breath before he takes a freekick.

Not trying to convert you haha, just saying that this latest PES has improved a lot.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I was playing UT the other day and was 3-0 down at half time, but I found some new spirit in the second half. I scored in the in the 66th minute and 72th minute or so and then to top it off I equalised with an amazing shot from outside the box into the top-corner.

All of this with a bronze team... I was the worse team for most of the match so I guess there was some help to aid my amazing skills in making that equaliser.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Hows PES? I tried PES 2011 and it sucked to the max, never ever bothered about it anymore.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Clrnc said:
Hows PES? I tried PES 2011 and it sucked to the max, never ever bothered about it anymore.

I really like the latest PES its the first one I have tested and carried on playing.

MaestroCesc

The_Playmaker said:
@ferrarif50hunt and MaestroCesc, how long have you guys been playing fifa? I have a ps3 and I started playing fifa on the mega drive. I started with fifa 94, moved on to 96 and then 98. However, once I played ISS 98 I basically fell in love with it. I stayed with pro and my favourite was pro 6. However, when PES went to the ps3 I quit. I tested each game once and decided not to play, the last game I played for any length was PES 2012, but even the tackling in that was rubbish so I quit that. But I have no rekindled my love affair. I really enjoy playing the latest PES. The player likeness is unreal. I don't know whether fifa is as detailed, but it seems to me that too many players can do too many tricks. In the latest PES Neymar can stop the ball, and stand still while doing is trademark feint, flapping his leg around. You can see C.Ronaldo breath before he takes a freekick.

Not trying to convert you haha, just saying that this latest PES has improved a lot.
PES online has to be better than this ****. Just decided to go back to Fifa today, first match 1-1 90th minute i score a decent goal bit of scripting involved. Then from kick off Darren Bent becomes invincible shrugs off all my defender challenges and for some reason half my defense just dont react and are running really slow, he then bullets in a goal from a ridiculously tight angle. From kick off i go and score with some ones twos, scripting involved again then from kick off Darren Bent goes off on another wonder run for some reason he is speeds past Gervinho even though Bent is on the ball, he then shows superhuman strength and speed to burst pass my defense but is pushed to the side a bit. He then shoots from a tight angel again except from cloe range which my keeper decided to step to the side and leave his near post with a huge gap and it goes in 3-3....

The online and offline gameplay is a joke. The worst thing about it is, that you know its awful but you still come back from it. And btw i am not * in defense.

Jbruin

Established Member
You should really spell * properly to prove that you're not * :lol:

Gotta say though I haven't noticed too much of that this year, games genuinely seem to be about who's the best player, you should try changing up the game modes a bit as well, for some reason if I'm doing **** on UT or normal Seasons I'll jump into a few Drop-In Pro matches and start playing better, seems to help.

MaestroCesc

Jbruin said:
You should really spell * properly to prove that you're not * :lol:

Gotta say though I haven't noticed too much of that this year, games genuinely seem to be about who's the best player, you should try changing up the game modes a bit as well, for some reason if I'm doing **** on UT or normal Seasons I'll jump into a few Drop-In Pro matches and start playing better, seems to help.
Not sure what you're talking about :angel

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i just cant defend well when its came to last 15min in the match against CPU i must concede a goal the CPU just turn to barca in last 15 minutes pressing so high they will do everything to take the ball from you, your defenders make so many mistakes in last 15minutes dont know why. some times i just keeping pass the ball to kill the time.

and again why some s**te keepers just turn to f**king buffon when i play against them they even sometimes saves podolski unsaveable close range shots ffs.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
I've noticed there seems to be some sort of momentum mechanic going on. I don't really mind as it often seems to work in my favour as well. If the 'script' is against you keeping possession by playing simple passes seems to help a bit.

Finding the overall experience a bit disappointing so far, Head to Head seasons is extremely buggy and despite having only played around 20 games or so I've already lost out on three wins through my opponent disconnecting. I'm in very streaky form as well, I'll easily win five on the trot only to completely fail to even create a goalscoring chance in the next three games.

Jbruin

Established Member
Had a weird night on this game tonight, first got on and was in my last division 2 game on UT, won that, then won every game in Division 1 winning the title, thought I'd then go into a tournament... Got to the final and lost, then lost another 3 games in a row which I completely dominated, un-****ing-believable bullshit I was getting.

Oh and John Obi Mikel is Vieira Mk II and can hit these type of goals on a regular basis according to fifa: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/138968786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/138968786</a>

jerome2158

Established Member
MaestroCesc said:
dave_rwr said:
I've honestly never experienced this "dreadful scripting" you guys are all going on about.
What game modes do you play, cause i can categorically say its there

I never really noticed it much in past editions, but I can almost definitely say that it's in fifa13. It's far too noticeable. Even when I'm up say, 3-0 or 4-1, I still concede in the last few minutes more often than not.

MaestroCesc

Jbruin said:
Had a weird night on this game tonight, first got on and was in my last division 2 game on UT, won that, then won every game in Division 1 winning the title, thought I'd then go into a tournament... Got to the final and lost, then lost another 3 games in a row which I completely dominated, un-*******-believable bullshit I was getting.

Oh and John Obi Mikel is Vieira Mk II and can hit these type of goals on a regular basis according to fifa: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/138968786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/138968786</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think there scripting comes and goes in streaks. My last season in div 2 lost 5 games in a row and stayed up on last game this year nearly won the title only to draw the last game and alot of stuff was going for me which used to go against me like scoring from corners etc

thedon5

They're not too bad. Especially now that the gold contracts cost only something like 250-300 coins, it's more annoying when the prices start madly increasing.

Buy some rare managers so that you have the maximum 50% bonus to every contract you apply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom