• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro-Evo/FIFA 13

E

Enoch

jones said:
The patch is a ******* joke. Game still freezing, online matches still interrupted half of the time, my stats look like complete **** because every other match the game tells me that I got disconnected. **** EA for throwing out such a half-assed effort, crying disgrace that a game that's still in development stages is sold already. Oh, and **** Konami too, I'm not buying **** next year if this goes on.

I decided to get FIFA 13 on a free this year on a count of i'm not going to support EA sports anymore. Have to agree the patch is a joke, was playing Fulham yesterday and i pressed start to make a substitution when it froze, today i was advancing on the calender and it froze, the game is still glitchy as well. I'm happy I've stopped wasting money on this brand, unfortunately Konami is not doing a good job with PES so as broken FIFA always seem to be every year, it's is all we got.

As far as PES goes, if i remember correctly, they announced that they are no longer making PES games for these generations of consoles, PES will be back though when the new consoles (PS4, new Xbox) come out which will probably be two to three years.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Anybody know whos FeedOx? Played 3 games with him before he got DC

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
What are you guys playing on? I'm on 360 and I've had 1 crash and 2 DCs since launch, probably over 200 games played online.

thedon5

I've had no crashes and about about 15 DCs in 70 online games.

Haven't played since the patch came out though.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Only played a few games since the patch but had no problems so far. Starting to enjoy it now my passing game has returned. Bayern are my Fifa team, only played about 13/14 games so only in Division 8 at the minute.

Proof

Established Member
I played today a match with Manchester United and they are frustrating to use. Having both Van Persie and Rooney as centre-forward options is a pain in the ass. Maybe a 4-4-1-1 formation would work when using United.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What a **** game. It's still full of bugs and glitches as ever.

In career mode it freezes randomly, in some matches you have to play with an invisible ball and players want to leave when you offer them great money and you are doing well.

Not to mention first touch is ridiculous and the general gameplay is just meh.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Proof said:
I played today a match with Manchester United and they are frustrating to use. Having both Van Persie and Rooney as centre-forward options is a pain in the ass. Maybe a 4-4-1-1 formation would work when using United.
You certainly didn't enjoy that match did you? :lol:

We should try some random **** teams next time round

Proof

Established Member
Clrnc said:
You certainly didn't enjoy that match did you? :lol:

We should try some random **** teams next time round
:lol:

I lost my mind when you scored two identical goals with Ribery.

jerome2158

Established Member
just noticed something strange.

Why is it that we put a giant clock in our stadium 3 years ago, and yet it still doesn't appear in FIFA

Yet Manchester United rename a stand, and the change is reflected in the very next fifa.

WengerFaithful

Alright Guys PM any Fifa13 PS3 User Names if you want to play any FUT matches - finally won Division 1 and looking for new challenge with my FUT team. My username is Dubs4Sammy.

Bourne

Established Member
Proof said:
I'd advise that. I always switch to that formation when using them. It was the formation they used in the last game and I've had more successes with that than the default one they have now.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Saint-Etienne are ****ing ridiculous on Fifa this years. Aubameyang, Max Gradel and Mollo in a front 3, all pacy as all hell with decent technical ability and Aubameyang's finishing is incredible. Beat my best mate 7-0 with them and we're fairly equal skill wise :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Is it me or are Barca pretty ****? No pace in their entire side and because they can't get down the sides you just pressure the middle and they fold like a cheap tent.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Yeah, Fifa is notoriously dominated by strong, pacy black players, not many of those at Barca :lol:

Much prefer Real to Barca on Fifa. Great mix of pace and power on the wings and a solid striker in the middle with a fantastic defense as well.

Ivory Coast are downright ridiculous though. Fast black men everywhere I tell you. Those counter-attacks are like a stampeding wildebeests.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Dokaka said:
Saint-Etienne are ******* ridiculous on Fifa this years. Aubameyang, Max Gradel and Mollo in a front 3, all pacy as all hell with decent technical ability and Aubameyang's finishing is incredible. Beat my best mate 7-0 with them and we're fairly equal skill wise :lol:

Take a look at Atletico Miniero when you get a chance. That is the definition of ridiculous. They literally have about 6 players with acceleration over 90.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom