• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Champions League

Eastrek

Guys if you got Pro Evolution and you got alot of time on your hands then set up a konami cup with 8 teams, home and away legs and enter the champions league draw in the correct way. I done this, put it on the hardest level and these were my results....

QUARTER FINALS
Chelsea 0v1 Arsenal
Reyes 86

Arsenal 3v1 Chelsea
Henry 26 Hasselbaink 47
Reyes 70
Vieria 89

Real Madrid 2v0 Monaco
Monaco 1v3 Real Madrid

Lyon 0v0 Porto
Porto 2v0 Lyon

AC Milan 2v1 Deportivo
Deportivo 0v1 AC Milan

SEMI FINAL'S
Real Madrid 2v1 Arsenal
Ronaldo 48 Henry 62
Zidane 64

Arsenal 3v2 Real Madrid
Reyes 40, 89 Beckham 23
Gilberto 84 Figo 81
(Real win on away goal rule)

Porto 1v0 AC Milan
AC Milan 4v0 Porto

FINAL
AC Milan v Real Madrid
(Never got to see the score lol)

Henry missed an injury time sitter against Real aswell, hope it don't end in tears in real life for us...we deserve so much better!

Aussie

Established Member
I usually play a game against the team we play next. This week ive got two big ones Chelski and the ****

wiltord11

whats the master league like on pro evoulution 2 like ive got it but when you choose arsenal you start with crappy unknown players how do you get the big players back in the team???

Allyboy

Established Member
On the Master League, you get the crap players whoever you pick, but you can buy other players from different clubs. To get the Arsenal players, have a look in their countries i.e. look at France and click on Vieria, Pires, Henry , England gives you Seaman, Campbell and Cole, Cameroon Lauren etc... and they are available to sign on a free.

However, at the start they probably won't sign for you as you are in the lowest division, but players such as Jeffers and Gio might. As you win more games and get more money and get promoted your chances of signing our best players (and indeed other teams best players) will increase.

Hope that helps!

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom