• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution or FIFA Football?

Which is the best Football game?

• Pro Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIFA Football

• Other

• Total voters

Tegh

Established Member
Do you really have to ask? :)
Easily Pro Evolution. The gameplay by far outranks Fifa, and the graphics are smoother. Pro Evolutions only downfall, is the lack of official licenses which means we have to play with * player and team names that look as if someone's had a seizure and landed on their keyboard.

James

Established Member
Pro Evolution by a country mile.

Don't even find Tegh's downfalls a problem as i have the update for the PS2 and it's sexual.

Love it, love it, love it.

nazo

Established Member
what both of them said, i picked pes5 because its alot better.
i tried both so i know what im saying.
fifa has something good in their career mode but pes5 has everything else better.

Viper

Established Member
I like the animations, and the pitches of Fifa more. But Pro Evo is better despite the annoying A.I.

Lukazan

Established Member
If you want a game that actually plays anything like football then there is only one answer.

And it's not Fifa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom