• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution or FIFA Football?

Which is the best Football game?

• Pro Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIFA Football

• Other

• Total voters

kamikaze80

Established Member
Viper said:
I like the animations, and the pitches of Fifa more.
if you play on PC or a modded PS2, you can d/l modified pitches that replace the crappy default ones. but i agree, in terms of the game that comes out the package, fifa just has better presentation.

im finally getting the hang of 4 stars on pro evo, creating a lot more chances, tho i blow too many finishes for my taste.

kamikaze80

Established Member
i cant tell you how many times i pass to the wrong guy cos of the gameplay. chipped throughballs to the guy standing right next to me..

i know i should use long pass in those situations but that power meter is so hit or miss.

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
kamikaze, hold down triangle with L1 pressed to knock it to the other guy.

and another tip is the longer you press triangle (while holding down L1) the farther the ball goes. if you just tap it then it goes to the closest player i think. to be honest this L1 + triangle method helps me out alot. you should try to get used to it and use it at the right times.

Viper

Established Member
Pro Evo 5 was a rushed game. Its obvious - the job completed was half-assed tbh.

I mean, look at the damn crowds, oh wait.. THERE ARE NONE! The pitches look bloody awful aswell. Its more like Pro Evolution Soccer 4.8

Its still a great game though. They have improved the gameplay, but I miss the pace of PES4.

Tegh

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Tegh said:
kamikaze, hold down triangle with L1 pressed to knock it to the other guy.

and another tip is the longer you press triangle (while holding down L1) the farther the ball goes. if you just tap it then it goes to the closest player i think. to be honest this L1 + triangle method helps me out alot. you should try to get used to it and use it at the right times.
That's what I said. :/

Viper, no crowd - reduce slow-down.

nazo

Established Member
Viper said:
Its still a great game though. They have improved the gameplay, but I miss the pace of PES4.

what are you talking about? the game is similar to pes4 but has alot more better things. i still remember last year how the GK's would just sit between their posts and wait, that was frustrating actually. btw i had the most amazing game yesterday. it was so fast you couldn't believe your eyes. i was playing against chelski and was losing 2-1 (freaking duff) i got to the 85th minute and took off with the greatest arsenal counter attack ive ever done on the game and ended it with a bullet HEADER from rvp at the edge of the area. the greatest goal ive ever scored on that game. then at the 90th minute i got a freekick about 30 yards out and henry slotted it in the top corner. beauty i tell you.
im loving this game the more i play it. im playing master league alot more now.

Tegh

Established Member
It's slower on the PC, probably to compensate for users with poor computers.

Tegh

Established Member
Not on the PC.
It's nothing to do with my computer, my computer is the dogs bolloc|<s. It's just naturally slower on the PC to make up for different people's computer specs.

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
Clearly my explanation is too difficult to grasp.

:wink: i dont know how you are saying it naturally slow when the game is actually fast with me. besides i think i remember there is this speed option where you can double the speed or something. i think you have to unlock it and i did. im not sure if its pes5 or pes4 i forget.

awooga83

Established Member
This debate seems to flare up every few months although the answer is always the same, pro evo is the best by a long way.

I remember when pro evo was rubbish, oh wait no i don't.

arsenalfan2005

Arsenal_Soldier said:
PES 5 eassily, the commentary does it for me :lol:

I challenge anyone to a duel online, once my ps2 gets fixed :cry:

I'll have a go with you when my online ps2 gets up and running this week.

Can't wait! :D

I'll pm you when my ps2 gets online.

arsenalfan2005

Arsenal_Soldier said:
PES 5 eassily, the commentary does it for me :lol:

I challenge anyone to a duel online, once my ps2 gets fixed :cry:

I'll have a go with you when my online ps2 gets up and running this week.

Can't wait! :D

I'll pm you when my ps2 gets online.

Top Bottom