• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution or FIFA Football?

Which is the best Football game?

• Pro Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIFA Football

• Other

• Total voters

kid_A

come on is this serious?? theres no contest, if pro evo had the same rights as fifa does it would be an even better game than it is now! evo rules!!!

jester

Established Member
fifa's graphics, pro evo's gameplay.
i'm not that shallow, so pro evo for me.
the new fifa is by far the worst, i've played all of the fifa's since 95, and i only discovered pro evo 2 years ago, and it was a no contest

Saville

yayo77 said:
who voted for fifa?pro evo kicks its arse.(although i was disappointed with the 5th one).

same here...pro evo all the way..you cant beat it...best football game ever cant wait till 6 comes out

Viper

Established Member
bluenaz said:
Viper said:
Its still a great game though. They have improved the gameplay, but I miss the pace of PES4.

what are you talking about? the game is similar to pes4 but has alot more better things. i still remember last year how the GK's would just sit between their posts and wait, that was frustrating actually. btw i had the most amazing game yesterday. it was so fast you couldn't believe your eyes. i was playing against chelski and was losing 2-1 (freaking duff) i got to the 85th minute and took off with the greatest arsenal counter attack ive ever done on the game and ended it with a bullet HEADER from rvp at the edge of the area. the greatest goal ive ever scored on that game. then at the 90th minute i got a freekick about 30 yards out and henry slotted it in the top corner. beauty i tell you.
im loving this game the more i play it. im playing master league alot more now.
The game is quite different to PES5.

The gameplay speed is far more slower compared to PES4, but the shooting system has been improved and this is one of the best improvements Konami have made. The passing is better too.

It would appear that if you run from the half way line to the edge of the box in PES4, it would happen far more quickly than in PES5 if you use the same player with same stats.

Tegh

Established Member
It's so much faster on the PS2 than it is the PC, and that really 'grinds my gears.'

Viper

Established Member
Tegh said:
It's so much faster on the PS2 than it is the PC, and that really 'grinds my gears.'
Your pc cannot handle the game then. Try reducing the quality in settings. If you current resolution is 1024 x 768, lower it to 800 x 600.

That should boost up the performance while playing. PES5 on my PC is pretty quick but I get that occasional frame-rate spike.

Tegh

Established Member
Viper said:
Tegh said:
Your pc cannot handle the game then. Try reducing the quality in settings. If you current resolution is 1024 x 768, lower it to 800 x 600.

That should boost up the performance while playing. PES5 on my PC is pretty quick but I get that occasional frame-rate spike.
You're talking sh!t, my PC is immense. I'm talking about online play, which you haven't done because you have an illiegal version. Single player it's fine but I don't bother with that because it's boring.

King_Henry

for me its fifa, pro evo is bloody good but the lack of lincensing ****s me up the wall, besides fifa has got a superior career mode, but yeh, really im not bothered, apart from the licensing

Latest posts

Top Bottom