<

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by go49oner, Jun 18, 2007.

1. go49oner

go49oner New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/797/797221p1.html

2. stuart

stuart New Member Trusted

Go on Gilberto, you have him!

Im def gonna buy this one, my first ever Pro Evo!

3. go49oner

go49oner New Member

My god what have you been playing for the last 5/6 years? :shock:

4. stuart

stuart New Member Trusted

Fifa :evil: or whatever, i go through phases, right now im getting out of Fifa mode into F1 2004 mode :lol:

5. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

I fell sorry for you stuart,mate.

:wink: :D

6. gunnerGH

gunnerGH New Member

Looks okay. Will see how it fares when released.

the line "Konami has promised that it will be "the closest simulation of real football to date"" doesnt really suprise me.

Same appears every time a new game is released

7. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

they aren't wrong though lol.

8. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Looks nice, I just hope there is some substance.

PES5 and PES6 were barely any different.

9. go49oner

go49oner New Member

I guess we know what team the majority of people will be picking now

10. Jameel46

Jameel46 New Member

are those screen shots from the PS2 version or PS3 version? i'm sure there's a difference. anyway, it looks quality, can't wait for it to come out.

11. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

as long as adriano doesn't defy the laws of physics again it's going to be an improvement.

12. go49oner

go49oner New Member

Those are pix from the 360 and PC version, apparently the PS3 version will be different. more superior.

13. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

ive got pes6 on both the 360 and the ps2. i prefer it on playstation because i use the d-pad and getting used to playing all the time with the 360 stick takes a little while to adjust. but if you use the stick on the playstation controller, i dont think it will make a big difference.

14. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

whats the difference between winning eleven and PES anyway?

15. go49oner

go49oner New Member

Same, just different name. WE is the Japanese and Americans, PES is the european version .same game different name.

16. Jameel46

Jameel46 New Member

you'd think they put soccer in the name for the americans and not the europeans, but anyway Pro Evolution Soccer atleast sounds better than Winning Eleven; Winning Eleven sounds like something a kid would come up with if asked to come up with a name for a football game, the name makes no sense as far as i'm concerned

17. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Actually there are some differences between PES and WE games.

WE games are generally alot easier than PES, and the keepers are notoriously BAD in WE. I always find the shooting is alot better in WE though, and for some reason you can apply more curl both to open play and set-piece shots.

18. >YounGunner<

>YounGunner< New Member

Pro 6 the goal keepers are a disgrace.

Free kicks are a ***** aswell. I used score free kicks easily on 5 but only score 1 in 4 games in this.

You could play Pro all day with a bunch of mates. Winner stays on. 3 nils a white wash. Get in my son!!!

19. go49oner

go49oner New Member

20. gunnerGH

gunnerGH New Member

Very true

Few beers and evo instead of going out on a fri night to save money for holidays! Even better! Get in my son!!! :D